Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Krsna's Eternal Form
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► God's Eternal Form (1 C, 40 P)
Pages in category "Krsna's Eternal Form"
The following 44 pages are in this category, out of 44 total.
- Akrura fell down before the Lord and said, “My dear Lord, Your transcendental, eternal form is full of knowledge"
- Although He (Krsna) is the oldest of all living entities, He has His eternal form as a fresh youth. The exact words used in this connection in Srimad-Bhagavatam are vijnanam ajnana-bhidapamarjanam
- Always think of the eternal form of Krsna, to be ready to consider and understand the absolute truth
- Bali said, "You, Lord Krsna, are the original Personality of Godhead, with an eternal form that is all-blissful and full of complete knowledge"
- Bhismadeva, as a pure devotee of the Lord, entered the spiritual realm in one of the Vaikuntha planets where the Lord in His eternal form of Partha-sarathi predominates over the unconditioned living beings
- Dear Lord, You are the eternal form of transcendental bliss and knowledge. As such, You are beyond the reach of the mental speculation or vocal description of any materialistic man within this world
- Devaki said, "You (Krsna) are not limited to a particular form only; all such transcendental, eternal forms are self-sufficient. I can understand that You are the Supreme Lord Visnu"
- Devaki said, "Your forms (Krsna) are eternal and all-pervading. They are self-effulgent, changeless and uncontaminated by the material qualities"
- Devaki said, “My dear Lord, Your eternal forms, like Narayana, Lord Rama, Hayasirsa, Varaha, Nrsimha, Vamana, Baladeva and millions of similar incarnations emanating from Visnu, are described in the Vedic literature as original"
- Dr. Radhakrishnan interprets: It is not the personal Krsna to whom we have to give ourselves up utterly but the Unborn, Beginningless, Eternal who speaks through Krsna
- Ignorance of the personal feature of the Lord is due simply to ignorance of the mixture of different modes. The impersonalist thus cannot conceive of the Lord's eternal spiritual form of eternal knowledge, bliss and existence
- In accordance with this principle of the transcendental pastimes of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, He descended in His eternal form as Sri Krsna in the dynasty of the Yadus
- In His eternal, blissful form, Lord Krsna is accepted by Arjuna as param brahma. A living entity in the conditioned stage accepts something illusory as substantial. This is called maya or avidya - ignorance
- In spite of their material touch, such forms of the Lord as the virat and arca are all nondifferent from His eternal form as Lord Krsna
- Indra said, "By Your own desire You (Krsna) appear auspiciously on the earth in Your eternal varieties of forms; You come to glorify the earthly planet and specifically to chastise persons who are falsely claiming to be God"
- Indra said, "You (Krsna) can appear anywhere, according to Your desire, in any one of Your eternal forms. You are the root of all creation and the Supreme Soul of all living entities"
- Krsna appears in this material world in His original eternal form, with two hands, holding a flute. He appears exactly in His eternal body, uncontaminated by this material world
- Krsna Himself is simply sac-cid-ananda-vigraha (BS 5.1), the eternal form of bliss and knowledge, and because of His inconceivable greatness, He is called the Supreme Brahman
- Krsna is the central pivot of living beings, and He is the all-attractive living entity or eternal form amongst all other living beings or eternal forms
- Krsna manifests His eternal humanlike form and performs His pastimes to show mercy to the devotees. Having heard such pastimes, one should engage in service to Him
- Lord has His eternal forms of unlimited variety, of which the fish incarnation, as was exhibited within this universe, is also one
- Lord Krsna's ages of boyhood and youth are discussed, and it is explained that His age at the beginning of youth is His eternal form
- Lord Sri Krsna, who manifested His eternal form before the vision of all on the earth, performed His disappearance by removing His form from the sight of those who were unable to see Him (as He is) due to not executing required penance
- O my Lord, who are glorified by exalted prayers, You show special favor to Your devotees by manifesting Yourself in the eternal forms in which they welcome You
- O Sanatana, please hear about the eternal form of Lord Krsna. He is the Absolute Truth, devoid of duality but present in Vrndavana as the son of Nanda Maharaja
- One has to glorify the Supreme Lord, praising His holy name, His eternal form, His transcendental qualities and His uncommon pastimes
- Somehow people can understand the different incarnations of Your Lordship, but they are puzzled to understand the eternal form of Krsna with two hands, moving among human beings exactly like one of them
- Sri Rupa Gosvami thus ends the fifth wave of his Ocean of the Nectar of Devotion. He offers his respectful obeisances to the Supreme Personality of Godhead who appeared as Gopala, the eternal form of the Lord
- The essence of the meaning of this verse is that Lord Krsna appears in all His innumerable eternal forms because of the desires of His pure devotees
- The eternal form of Lord Krsna is the everlasting residence of the goddess of fortune
- The four sages were impersonalists in the beginning of their spiritual life, but afterwards, by the grace of their father and spiritual master, Brahma, they understood the eternal, spiritual form of the Lord and felt completely satisfied
- The impersonalists worship His glowing effulgence, emanating from His transcendental body of eternal form, bliss and knowledge, and the devotees worship Him as the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- The Lord appeared in the mortal world by His internal potency, yoga-maya. He came in His eternal form, which is just suitable for His pastimes
- The Lord appears in different complete, eternal forms of incarnation. The conditioned soul has immense opportunity to hear about the transcendental activities of the Lord in these different incarnations
- The ultimate cause of everything is the supreme eternal form of Krsna. All material actions and reactions take place in the impersonal Brahman, but in the personal Brahman, the eternal form of Krsna, there is no action and reaction
- There is no difference between meditating on the eternal forms of Radha-Krsna and chanting the maha-mantra, Hare Krsna. As for Krsna's meditation, He had no alternative but to meditate on Himself
- They (Mayavadi philosophers) have falsely accepted the nonspiritual as the spiritual, and as a result they have forgotten the eternal spiritual form of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, as well as His name, qualities and entourage
- Vasudeva began to offer his prayers. “My dear Lord, I can understand who You are. You are the S. P. of Godhead, the Supersoul of all living entities & the Absolute Truth. You have appeared in Your own eternal form, which is directly perceived by us"
- Vasudeva continued, "My dear Lord (Krsna), as in the sky there are many forms, appearing and disappearing, You also appear in many eternal forms and then disappear"
- When a Brahman-realized devotee who has come to the stage of steady trance comes into contact with the eternal form of Krsna, his transcendental pleasure increases millions of times
- When a seer knows himself to be one of Your own servitors, no longer does he maintain such duality. Thus I am now able to comprehend Your eternal forms, knowing well the Paramatma to be only Your plenary portion
- Your forms are eternal and all-pervading. They are self-effulgent, changeless and uncontaminated by the material qualities
- Yudhisthira said, "My dear Krsna, O eternal form of bliss and knowledge, all the exalted directors of the affairs of this material world, including Lord Brahma, Lord Siva and King Indra, are always eager to receive and carry out orders from You"