"eternal form" | "eternal forms" |eternal"|"form'|"forms"
- Vedabase query: "eternal form" or "eternal forms" or "eternal * form" or "eternal * forms"
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Eternal Form"
The following 24 pages are in this category, out of 24 total.
- Hamsa and Mohini are not permanent, but Kapila, Dattatreya, Rsabha, Dhanvantari and Vyasa are five eternal forms, and they are more celebrated
- He (a devotee) remarked, "This great sage is concentrating his eyesight on the tip of his nose, and from this it appears that he has already realized the eternal form of the Lord within himself"
- I worship the primeval Lord, Govinda, who is always seen by the devotee whose eyes are anointed with the pulp of love. He is seen in His eternal form of Syamasundara, situated within the heart of the devotee
- In the material world He may not be visible in His personal form to the less intelligent class of men, and therefore He may sometimes be called formless. But actually He is always in His eternal form in His Vaikuntha planets as well as in other planets
- O Lord, we therefore offer our respectful obeisances unto Your eternal form as the Personality of Godhead, which You have so kindly manifested before us
- One great sage once inquired from another, "My dear friend, do you think that after I perfect the eightfold yoga performance I shall be able to see the eternal form of the Supreme Personality of Godhead"
- The human soul says: I take shelter of the lotus feet of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, who appears in His various eternal forms and walks on the surface of the world
- The living being has his eternal spiritual form, which is conditioned only by his material contamination
- The living being is eternal in form, but he has to change his outer coverings, gross and subtle, and this changing process is technically known as life and death. As long as a living being has to put on the shackles of material bondage, there is no relief
- The Lord and His eternal servitors in the transcendental kingdom all have eternal forms which are auspicious, infallible, spiritual and eternally youthful
- The Lord is appreciated by such would-be devotees as the eternal transcendental form, chief of all self-realized souls, the supersoul, the supreme Brahman
- The sages recommended the worship of the eternal dual forms of Sri Sri Laksmi-Narayana, Sri Sri Sita-Rama, and Sri Sri Radha-Krsna
- This transcendental, eternal form of Your personality can be understood only by Your mercy, through unflinching devotional service, by great sages whose hearts have been purified in the devotional way