Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Krsna's Demands"
The following 13 pages are in this category, out of 13 total.
- Mad-yaji. "You worship Me (Krsna). You offer your obeisances unto Me." Persons who are in poor fund of knowledge, they think, "It is too much. Krsna is demanding too much. It is sophistry." No, no. That is not sophistry. That is the real position
- Mayuradhvaja was very intelligent, and he could understand why Krsna came to him once, in the garb of a brahmana. Krsna demanded from him half of his body, to be sawed off by his wife and son, and King Mayuradhvaja agreed to this proposal
- So if we simply worship Krsna, Krsna also demands that, mam ekam, then all the avataras, all the demigods, everything, is worshiped
- Sridhara Swami has said that mukti is also another cheating. Why mukti? Krsna does not demand that "Unless you are mukta, liberated, you cannot serve." No. You can serve in any condition. Ahaituky apratihata
- The Lord (Krsna) demands that one surrender unto Him by following these six guidelines, but the unintelligent so-called scholars of the world misunderstand these demands and urge the general mass of people to reject them
- The son demands, and the father and mother supply, and in supplying Krsna the devotee becomes like a father or mother. Instead of taking from God, we give to God
- The Supreme Lord gives all information in Bhagavad-gita about the aim of life, and at the end of Bhagavad-gita He demands surrender unto Him
- Unfortunately, this washerman was a servant of Kamsa and therefore could not appreciate the demand of Lord Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead. This is the effect of bad association
- Unless one pleases the Supreme Personality of Godhead according to His demand, no good result will come from any of his actions