Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
- ► God's Blessings (2 C, 25 P)
Pages in category "Krsna's Blessings"
The following 51 pages are in this category, out of 51 total.
- A devotee is naturally so humble and meek that he accepts any condition of life as a blessing from the Lord
- Akrura expected blessings from Krsna's hands. He knew that Indra, who is the King of heaven & the master of the three worlds - the upper, middle & lower planetary systems - was blessed by the Lord simply for offering a little water which Krsna accepted
- All of you may now go to your homes. May Lord Krsna bestow His blessings upon you all. Do not be sorry because of my being insulted
- Another gopi said, "That is Your (Krsna's) extraordinary feature (sweet movements and being independent). Please, therefore, come before us and bless us with the lotus flower in Your hand"
- Anyone who hears this history (The Brahmana Sudama Blessed by Lord Krsna) gradually becomes as qualified as Sudama Vipra, and he is thus transferred to the spiritual kingdom of Lord Krsna
- Because a devotee has been blessed by the Supreme from within his heart, he can see the Supreme Lord wherever he looks. Indeed, he can see nothing else
- Because he (Kamsa) was very much afraid of his death, he was thinking of Krsna in that form twenty-four hours a day, without stopping - even while eating, while walking and while breathing - and naturally he got the blessing of liberation
- Before writing about Krsna, I request you to learn the science very well. If you live with us and study Krsna in the process then your writing will be very effective and Krsna will bless you
- Bhagavatam is the literary incarnation of Lord Sri Krsna and is therefore nondifferent from Him. SB should be worshiped as respectfully as we worship the Lord. Thereby we can derive the ultimate blessings of the Lord through its careful and patient study
- By bugling with the conchshell and offering blessings with the lotus flower, He (Krsna) always assures the devotees that no one can vanquish them, even in the greatest calamity
- I am especially interested to see the Americans spread this movement. America is already blessed by Krishna, and if they become Krishna conscious, they will become more glorious. There is an Indian saying, "fragrance in gold"
- I have received one article from Rupanuga entitled, "Officials approve Krishna Ministry". Thank you very much. We have succeeded by Krishna's blessing. Now do it nicely. It is a great stride
- If simply by developing Krsna consciousness one can be transferred to the spiritual world, one can simply imagine how blissful and blessed were the queens of Lord Krsna, who talked with Him personally and saw Lord Krsna face to face
- In the spiritual world there it appears that gopis are dressed very nicely not for the purpose of her own satisfaction. They want to satisfy Krsna, that "If I dress nicely, Krsna will be pleased"
- Indra said, "Kindly give me Your blessings so that I may not act so foolishly again. If You think, my Lord (Krsna), that the offense is very great and cannot be excused, then I appeal to You that I am Your eternal servant"
- Krishna may bless you because you are doing so much for Krishna. Try to have a nice temple for Krishna at Trinidad. It is an important place
- Krishna will bless you for this work, rest assured. He will give you all facilities; that is His promise, and actually it is so. You are all respectable gentlemen, and I have full confidence in you
- Krsna is called Mukunda because as soon as one comes in constant touch with Krsna or sees Him in full Krsna consciousness, one immediately becomes freed from all material anxieties. Not only that, but one is immediately blessed with all spiritual bliss
- Krsna replied, "My dear kings, your decision to give up all conceptions of material enjoyment and turn instead toward My devotional service is factually the symptom of your good fortune. Henceforward you will always be blessed with blissful life"
- Krsna replied, "My dear kings," He said, "I bestow upon you My blessings. From this day forth you will be attached to My devotional service without fail. I give you this benediction, as you have desired"
- Krsnadasa Kaviraja Gosvami petitions the blessings of Lord Gopinatha: "May that Gopinatha, the master of the gopis, Krsna, bless you. May you become blessed by Gopinatha"
- May Krishna bless you to improve more and more in writing the glories of our previous acaryas and the Lord. Be engaged in glorifying the parampara system and your life will be glorified automatically thousands of times
- May you be blessed by Lord Krishna so that you may become His pure devotee. I do not know Marathi but I appreciated the books very much
- Since Dhruva Maharaja was blessed by the Lord, due to his transcendental qualities everyone was bound to offer him all respects and benediction, just as water, by its nature, flows downward
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu confidentially prayed, mama janmani janmanisvare bhavatad bhaktir ahaituki tvayi: "My Lord, please bless Me with Your devotional service. I do not want anything else"
- Thank you very much for your kind donation. May Lord Krishna bless you
- The conditioned souls, who are engaged in trying to lord it over the material world, are also enchanted by His mystic powers, but His devotees are enchanted in a different way by the glories of the Lord, and His merciful blessings are upon them
- The current issue of Back to Godhead is better than all previous ones. So you are tangibly improving the quality of BTG. May Krishna bless you improve it more & more
- The Earth personified continued, "I have therefore brought him to surrender unto Your (Krsna's) lotus feet. I request Your Lordship to give shelter to this boy and bless him with Your lotus feet"
- The gopis said, "You have given us a chance to be enjoyed by You (Krsna) in the forest and have touched our breasts once in the past, which we accepted as a blessing, as do the goddesses of fortune, who are enjoyed in the Vaikunthalokas by You"
- The gopis were blessed with all mercy by the Supreme Personality of Godhead, for they enjoyed His company without a tinge of mundane sex life
- The Lord is called "Govinda," or the prime cause of all causes and the reservoir of all blessings. And the people in general can attain to perfect peace and tranquillity when they come to know Him by the gradual process of work with transcendental results
- The Lord's inconceivable potency that descends to bless us with spiritual perfection shows the magnitude and glory of His potencies
- The Nagapatnis said, "Even the goddess of fortune underwent severe austerities just to have the blessing of the dust of Your (Krsna's lotus feet, so how is it that Kaliya is so easily getting this dust on his head?"
- The Nagapatnis said, "We have heard from authoritative sources that those who are blessed with the dust of Your lotus feet do not care even for the highest post within the universe, namely the post of Lord Brahma, or the kingship of the heavenly planets"
- The result of such hearing (hearing the sages) is detachment from worldliness, so much so that even a small boy (Narada Muni in his previous live) could receive the death news of his mother, who was his only caretaker, as the blessing of God
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead, knowing the minds of the unmarried young gopis, blessed them with their desired objective. They had prayed for Krsna to become their husband, and Krsna wanted to fulfill their desires
- These wives were great devotees of the Lord, and Krsna took this opportunity to bless them. He said, "My dear friends, please go to the house of the brahmanas nearby"
- Those who give contributions to expand the activities of the Krsna consciousness movement and to accomplish its objectives will never be losers; they will get their wealth back with the blessings of Lord Krsna
- To raise one soul to Krishna Consciousness is counted by Krishna as a very great service, so you do this duty carefully and Krishna will surely bestow His blessings upon you
- We will conquer Europe with these books. I can only thank you again and again in sincere gratitude for producing this literature, and pray to Krsna to bless you with all spiritual advancement
- When Banasura was blessed by Lord Krsna in this way, he came before the Lord & bowed down, touching his head to the earth. He immediately arranged to have his daughter Usa seated with Aniruddha on a nice chariot & then he presented them before Lord Krsna
- When Krishna sees that we are trying very sincerely to preach His message to others He becomes very pleased and showers all blessings upon the devotee. So please continue to progress in this spirit
- While Krsna was blessing the son's head by smelling it, the others would shed tears, thinking how many pious activities he must have performed in his previous life
- Women in general are unable to speculate like philosophers, but they are blessed by the Lord (Krsna) because they believe at once in the superiority and almightiness of the Lord, and thus they offer obeisances without reservation