Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► God's Benedictions (8 C, 42 P)
Pages in category "Krsna's Benedictions"
The following 61 pages are in this category, out of 61 total.
- A devotee is confident that whatever he offers to the Deity in full devotional service is accepted by the Lord (Krsna), but a demon wants to see his worshipable deity face to face so that he can directly take the benediction
- A pure devotee never asks for any kind of material or spiritual benediction from the Lord; his only prayer is that he may not forget the lotus feet of the Lord (Krsna) in any condition of life
- After talking with the gopis and bestowing upon them the greatest benediction, Lord Krsna welcomed King Yudhisthira and other relatives who had come to see Him
- Akrura was expecting benediction from that supreme hand of Krsna. Krsna’s hand is capable of bestowing benediction upon all kinds of men if they take to Krsna consciousness
- Being satisfied with the florist, Krsna not only gave him whatever benedictions he wanted, but over & above that He offered him all material opulences, family prosperity, a long duration of life, whatever else his heart desired within the material world
- Brahma Continue, "Although I know that You are the supreme source of all benediction, I am puzzled to know how You will be able to repay all the service that You are receiving from these residents of Vrndavana"
- By asking this benediction (I simply request that I may not forget Your (Krsna's) lotus feet at any time) from the Lord, the sage Narada showed the ideal prayer of all pure devotees
- By His (Visnu) transcendental nature, He is always merciful; therefore, before giving any benediction, He considers whether it will prove beneficial for the devotee
- By the mercy of the spiritual master one is benedicted by the mercy of Krsna. Without the grace of the spiritual master, one cannot make any advancement. A disciple should never be a hypocrite or be unfaithful to his spiritual master
- Dear Krsna, we are always busy in our family affairs. We therefore request that You remain within our hearts as the rising sun. That will be Your greatest benediction
- Demigods have no power to bestow material profit. Even if one is attached to material benedictions, he should worship Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, and ask Him. Krsna is completely able to give even material benedictions
- Devotees of the Personality of Godhead never ask any benediction from Lord Visnu, or Krsna, and even if they ask something from the Lord, it is not at all dangerous for human society
- I (the Supreme Personality of Godhead) wish you good luck. O Brahma, you may ask from Me, the giver of all benediction, all that you may desire. You may know that the ultimate benediction, as the result of all penances, is to see Me by realization
- I am glad that you are prosecuting the regularly and that will make you happy in the world both in this life and in the next. Make Kirtana your life and soul and He will give you all benediction
- If one in pure transcendental love for Krsna wants personal association and the touch of His transcendental body, he can also gain that benediction from His hand
- If one wants material happiness like the King of heaven, he can derive that benediction from the hand of Krsna; if one wants liberation from the pangs of material existence, he can also get that benediction from the hand of Krsna
- If we take up that causeless Mercy a little seriously than further causeless Mercies are bestowed one after another unceasingly. Krishna is more anxious to bestow His benediction upon us than we are ready to take it
- In other words, even a common man, simply by visiting such a temple, will be able to attain the highest benedictions, not to mention the devotees who are constantly engaged in the service of the Lord in full Krsna consciousness
- It does not matter how and where one has taken his birth. Krsna will bestow His benediction upon anyone who takes to Krsna consciousness, without any doubt
- It was being heard here and there that the benedictions being paid to Krsna were neither befitting nor unbefitting because they were all for the Absolute, who was now playing the part of a human being
- King Nrga said, "I pray that I may have the benediction of never forgetting Your (Krsna's) lotus feet, no matter to which form of life or planet I may be transferred"
- Krsna and Balarama were very much pleased with his sincere service, and Krsna offered the florist His salutation and benedictions, which He is always prepared to bestow upon the surrendered souls
- Krsna continued, "I have therefore come to see you (Mucukunda) to fulfill your desire. Now you can see Me to your heart’s content. My dear King, now you may ask from Me any benediction you wish, and I am prepared to fulfill your desire"
- Krsna continued, "My dear wife, I am the bestower of all benedictions, even up to the standard of liberation from this material world, and it is I only who can stop the continuation of material existence and call one back home, back to Godhead"
- Krsna is the supreme bestower of all kinds of liberation to His devotees, but the benediction which was bestowed upon mother Yasoda was never experienced even by Lord Brahma or Lord Siva or the goddess of fortune
- Krsna replied, "I am most pleased to see that although I offered you the opportunity to ask from Me any kind of benediction, you did not take advantage of asking for material benefits"
- Krsna replied, "My dear kings," He said, "I bestow upon you My blessings. From this day forth you will be attached to My devotional service without fail. I give you this benediction, as you have desired"
- Krsna was very much pleased with the tailor and gave him the benediction of sarupya-mukti, which means that after leaving his body he would be liberated and would attain a four-handed body exactly like that of Narayana in the Vaikuntha planets
- Later Lord Siva became conscious of his mistake in helping Kasiraja, and he begged Lord Krsna's forgiveness. As a benediction from Lord Krsna, he received a place known as Ekamra-kanana
- Lord Brahma said: The Lord, who is supreme and is the oldest of all, is unlimitedly merciful. I wish that He may smilingly bestow His benediction upon me by opening His lotus eyes
- Lord Caitanya therefore taught us not to ask from the Supreme Personality any benediction such as material wealth, popularity or a good wife. One should simply pray to the Lord to be constantly engaged in His transcendental loving service
- Lord Krsna continued, "My dear King, I give you the special benediction that you will always think of Me. Thus you will be able to traverse this material world freely, without being contaminated by the material qualities"
- Lord Krsna continued, "My dear King, I offered to give you any kind of benediction just to test how much you have advanced in devotional service"
- Lord Krsna replied, "I gave a benediction to King Prahlada that the demons who would appear in his family would never be killed by Me. Therefore, without killing this Banasura, I have simply cut off his arms to deprive him of his false prestige"
- Lord Ramacandra gave them the benediction that their desires would be fulfilled when He would appear as Krsna. Therefore the desire of the gopis to enjoy the appearance of Lord Krsna was long cherished
- One should know with certainty that Krsna had no personal interest in whatever He did for the benediction of the gopis
- One should know with certainty that Krsna had no personal interest in whatever He did for the benediction of the gopis. As stated in the Bhagavad-gita, na mam karmani limpanti: (BG 4.14) Krsna never enjoys or suffers the results of His activities
- Only that Supreme Person - Krsna, or Vasudeva - can bestow all auspicious benedictions upon everyone, for He is the spiritual master of the universe
- Parents never take seriously the offenses of their children. I therefore beg Your pardon and ask for Your benediction
- Please note that every farthing of this money will be employed in the service of the Lord, and the Lord is so kind and grateful that He will bestow upon you benediction at least ten times more than that you have done for Him
- Push on in your preaching work as I have shown you, remain pure, enthusiastic, and optimistic, and Krishna will favor you with all good results and benedictions
- Sandipani muni continued, "You (Krsna and Balarama) are above all blessing, yet it is my duty to bless You. I therefore give You the benediction that whatever You speak will remain as eternally fresh as the instructions of the Vedas"
- Sincere souls who are engaged in the service of Lord Krishna are benedicted by the Lord by revelation
- The Almighty Lord (Krsna) greeted everyone present by bowing His head, exchanging greetings, embracing, shaking hands, looking and smiling, giving assurances and awarding benedictions, even to the lowest in rank
- The gopis continued, "Whoever worships Your (Krsna) lotus feet, You without a doubt always bestow Your benedictions. So kindly be pleased with us and keep Your lotus feet on our breasts and thus relieve our present distresses"
- The holy name of Krsna is transcendentally blissful. It bestows all spiritual benedictions, for it is Krsna Himself, the reservoir of all pleasure. Krsna's name is complete, and it is the form of all transcendental mellows
- The Lord continued, "I have become very much pleased by the truthfulness of you both. Now you can ask for a benediction." Thus with great pleasure the two brahmanas begged for a benediction
- The Nagapatnis said, "Although You have expanded into the three principal deities of this universe - namely Brahma, Visnu and Siva - for creation, maintenance and destruction, Your appearance as Visnu is actually for the benediction of living creatures"
- The Nagapatnis said, "This apparent punishment of Kaliya is actually some benediction. We consider that Your great mercy is upon us because when You punish someone it is to be understood that the reactions of his sinful activities are eradicated"
- The Supreme Lord bestows the most merciful benediction upon human society when He appears in His human form. It is then that humanity gets the opportunity to engage in different kinds of eternal service to the Lord
- The vendor saw that her whole basket of fruit had become filled with jewels. The Lord is the bestower of all benedictions. If someone gives something to the Lord, he is not the loser; he is the gainer by a million times
- Then the Lord (Krsna) personally entered the city accompanied by elderly relatives and invalid brahmanas with their wives, all offering benedictions and singing the glories of the Lord. Others also praised the glories of the Lord
- Those who are actually thieves and rogues do not recognize or acknowledge the benedictions offered to them by the Supreme Lord, and they cannot render Him devotional service