This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► God's Authority (2 C, 10 P)
Pages in category "Krsna's Authority"
The following 30 pages are in this category, out of 30 total.
- For less intelligent men there must be such things as temples, mosques or churches so that they may begin to recognize the authority of the Lord (Krsna) and hear about Him from authorities in such holy places
- For less intelligent persons, bowing down before the authority of the Lord (Krsna), as generally done in the temples, mosques or churches, is as beneficial as it is for the advanced devotees to meditate upon Him by active service
- He (Krsna) then appeared before Aristasura and said, "You lowest of living entities! Why are you frightening the inhabitants of Gokula? What will you gain by this action? If you have come to challenge My authority, then I am prepared to fight you"
- Here is an authority speaking about Sri Krsna as the original Personality of Godhead and the first Narayana
- On the authority of Sri Krsna, one has to believe that there is a soul different from the material body, not that there is no such thing as soul
- One who doubts the authority of Krsna falls back
- Only those who are captivated by the glamour of the material world cannot accept the authority of Lord Sri Krsna. One has to become thoroughly clean in habit and heart before one can understand the details of the anti-material world
- Take the version of the authority, Krsna
- The easiest process for understanding the subject matter of self is to accept the statements of the Bhagavad-gita spoken by the greatest authority, Lord Krsna, without being deviated by other theories
- The less intelligent persons are those who rebel against the authority of the Lord (Krsna). Such persons are known as asuras. The asuras cannot recognize the Lord's authority
- The message (by Paundraka to Krsna) contained the following statements, "You (Krsna) have falsely taken the position of Vasudeva without authority, but You should not propagate this false idea. You must give up Your position"
- The messenger said, "Dear Lord (Krsna), we know very well that Jarasandha cannot defeat You at any time, for Your power, strength, resources and authority are all unlimited. No one can equal You or surpass You"
- The messenger said, "Under the circumstances, how is it possible that miscreants like Jarasandha can put us into such deplorable conditions of life against Your (Krsna's) authority? We are puzzled at the situation and cannot understand how it is possible"
- The wives of Kamsa and his brothers said, "We know that Krsna is the S P of Godhead. He is the supreme master and supreme enjoyer of everything; therefore, one who neglects His authority can never be happy, and ultimately, as you have, he meets death"
- These atheist class of men, who defy the authority of Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, they'll meet Krsna. When? At the time of death, when Krsna will take everything, his body, his society, his country, his family, his bank balance, his house
- We have got absolute authority from the Source of Knowledge, Krishna, while your western mundane philosophers are simply speculating on the mental platform, which is always changing
- We have to accept this fact and thus understand the historical significance of Bhagavad-gita, without misinterpretation, on the authority of Krsna
- What you can research? Our fund of knowledge is very, very poor, limited. You cannot have perfect knowledge unless you hear from the authority. So Krsna is the authority
- When Maharaja Yudhisthira accepted the rule of Bharata-varsa (formerly this entire planet, including all the seas and land), he took sanction from authorities like Bhismadeva and Lord Krsna. He thus ruled the entire world according to religious principles