Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► God's Authority (2 C, 9 P)
Pages in category "Krsna's Authority"
The following 27 pages are in this category, out of 27 total.
- On the authority of Sri Krsna, one has to believe that there is a soul different from the material body, not that there is no such thing as soul
- One who doubts the authority of Krsna falls back
- Only those who are captivated by the glamour of the material world cannot accept the authority of Lord Sri Krsna. One has to become thoroughly clean in habit and heart before one can understand the details of the anti-material world
- So far Krsna is concerned, there is no two opinions about His authority throughout the whole world. And so far we are concerned, Hindus, or the followers of the Vedic religion, there is no difference of opinion so far Krsna's authority is concerned
- Sri Krsna affirms that less intelligent persons mistake Him to be an ordinary man like us, and thus they deride Him. The same is confirmed herein by Queen Kunti. The less intelligent persons are those who rebel against the authority of the Lord
- Take the version of the authority, Krsna
- The easiest process for understanding the subject matter of self is to accept the statements of the Bhagavad-gita spoken by the greatest authority, Lord Krsna, without being deviated by other theories
- The message (by Paundraka to Krsna) contained the following statements, "You (Krsna) have falsely taken the position of Vasudeva without authority, but You should not propagate this false idea. You must give up Your position"
- The messenger said, "Dear Lord (Krsna), we know very well that Jarasandha cannot defeat You at any time, for Your power, strength, resources and authority are all unlimited. No one can equal You or surpass You"
- The messenger said, "Under the circumstances, how is it possible that miscreants like Jarasandha can put us into such deplorable conditions of life against Your (Krsna's) authority? We are puzzled at the situation and cannot understand how it is possible"
- The wives of Kamsa and his brothers said, "We know that Krsna is the S P of Godhead. He is the supreme master and supreme enjoyer of everything; therefore, one who neglects His authority can never be happy, and ultimately, as you have, he meets death"
- These atheist class of men, who defy the authority of Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, they'll meet Krsna. When? At the time of death, when Krsna will take everything, his body, his society, his country, his family, his bank balance, his house
- We have got absolute authority from the Source of Knowledge, Krishna, while your western mundane philosophers are simply speculating on the mental platform, which is always changing
- We have to accept this fact and thus understand the historical significance of Bhagavad-gita, without misinterpretation, on the authority of Krsna
- What you can research? Our fund of knowledge is very, very poor, limited. You cannot have perfect knowledge unless you hear from the authority. So Krsna is the authority
- When Maharaja Yudhisthira accepted the rule of Bharata-varsa (formerly this entire planet, including all the seas and land), he took sanction from authorities like Bhismadeva and Lord Krsna. He thus ruled the entire world according to religious principles