Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
job | jobless | joblessness | jobs
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Job"
The following 27 pages are in this category, out of 27 total.
- A student sacrifices his childish proclivities to gain better education. A servant gives up his job for a better job. Similarly, a devotee renounces the material world not for nothing but for something tangible in spiritual value
- As we are active in the karma, karmi life, so bhakti life is also activity. It is not sitting down idly or gossiping. One must find out some job to serve Krsna. That is bhakti life
- I am glad to learn that you are also looking for some job, and if by Grace of Krishna, you get it, that will solve the whole problem
- I chastised him, "Why you have given him such advice? He's a grhastha, he must have some money. He has to take care of the children." Anyway, you have got better job now and better service also. Krsna has rewarded you for your service. Stick to it
- I have brought a heavy load to sell in this city. To take it back again is a very difficult job; therefore if I get but a fraction of the price, I shall sell it here in this city of Kasi
- I want to construct a Jagannatha temple exactly like that in Puri. If you like you can do the full charge to do this job. I shall spend as much money as it is required to do it nicely
- If we give the job to others for distributing all our books, then where is the opportunity for our students to canvass all the citizens to purchase our books to give them good training how to preach?
- It's like ten minutes a day. "Keep your job. Keep your position in life. Do everything you're doing. Just ten minutes a day go to sleep. Say some mantra and sleep." So no one is very much upset by it
- One old lady, she used to come to my class. So she had a son. So I asked, "Why don't you get your son married?" "Oh, if he can maintain a wife, I have no objection." Just to maintain a wife is a great job in this age
- One who enters the householder's life can execute the duties of a family man because he has already been trained for this job in the brahmacarya-asrama
- To become a spiritual master is not easy job. One must be very learned scholar and must have full realization of the self and everything
- To understand God, to understand Krsna, is not very easy job; very, very difficult job. Therefore we don't find anyone is interested in Krsna. Anywhere you go, all over the world, you make a statistic: nobody is interested in Krsna
- To understand Krsna is not easy job. But Krsna in the form of Caitanya Mahaprabhu is so compassionate, not only He's giving Himself, Krsna, but He's giving krsna-prema, love of Krsna. That is Caitanya Mahaprabhu's avatara. Daya. Maha-vadanyavatara