Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Introductory-level Questions"
The following 51 pages are in this category, out of 51 total.
- How could I know the unknown within the known?
- How does she get Krsna's instructions while chanting?
- How long does it take for anyone to achieve perfection? How many stages one must go through, or how many years, how many centuries?
- How would His Grace see Jesus Christ?
- How would we define the word responsibility in Krsna consciousness?
- I would like to know how this movement started, what gave you the idea. What is the background? And why it was called the Krsna consciousness movement? Is it a return to something very fundamental?
- I would like to know your beliefs concerning who Jesus Christ was
- I, being a servant of the senses, how to run away from the senses?
- If God is everywhere, why His presence not felt by everybody?
- If God is to uplift the soul of all the persons, all the livings, why there is a chaotic situation?
- If he is not conscious, how can he do work for Him (Krsna)?
- If one can achieve Krsna consciousness outside the temple?
- If we accept that the senses, the body and the mind are not perfect, they're limited, then with what means are we to perceive God?
- If we be the parcels of God, then what about prarabdha? We are suffering from pain and pleasure...
- If we have not already achieved perfection, then how can the soul achieve the perfection? It seems that he has to reincarnate slowly in time to achieve the perfection
- Is He coming again (he has got many names. Still, He acts to teach us. That is explained in the Bhagavad-gita. He's so kind, but as soon as He comes to teach us, we take Him as ordinary man)?
- Is it, just to satisfy their own ego that they (interpreters of bhagavad Gita who mislead people) are doing in this way?
- Is there a difference between Rama and Krsna?
- Isn't Brahman the source of the light?
- Isvara is different from Brahman?
- It is possible to attain that affection of love for God... without taking part in this Krsna consciousness movement?
- The body is matter, but still it is conscious as long as I am alive. So that means the life is consciousness?
- The Krsna consciousness movement has been what some people would consider sexist or racist because certain propensities for women and for blacks have been defined. And I wondered if you would comment on that
- The owner of the body, is He responsible for this body also?
- The simple version (of Bhagavad gita) is there also for a layman like us who do not know?
- They ask, "What is the force that combined matter and the atma, matter and life, matter and the jiva or atma? What is the force behind it?"