Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Intimate with Krsna
Pages in category "Intimate with Krsna"
The following 38 pages are in this category, out of 38 total.
- According to Bhagavad-gita, only a devotee of Krsna, a person who is intimately related with Krsna, he can understand what is Bhagavad-gita
- According to the intimate relationships between Sri Krsna, the primeval Lord, and His devotees, the Puranas describe Him by various names
- Although there is certainly transcendental intimacy between the damsels of Vraja and Krsna, out of all the relationships, the relationship between Radharani and Krsna in conjugal love is the most perfect
- And of all yogis, he who always abides in Me with great faith, worshiping Me in transcendental loving service, is most intimately united with Me in yoga and is the highest of all. BG 6.47 - 1972
- Arjuna had some bodily relation with Krsna because the Lord happened to be his maternal cousin. But Bhisma had no such bodily relation. Therefore the cause of attraction was due to the intimate relation of the soul
- Arjuna is described here as the conqueror, and Krsna is described as his intimate friend. Bhismadeva, on his bed of arrows after the Battle of Kuruksetra, is remembering the particular dress of Lord Krsna which He put on as the driver of Arjuna's chariot
- At that time Arjuna, the great warrior and conqueror of sleep, who is the intimate friend of the most beloved Supreme Lord (Krsna), took up an umbrella which had a handle of jewels and was embroidered with lace and pearls
- Because he (a wise man) realizes that he is spirit and that Krsna is the supreme spirit, he knows that his intimate relationship should be with Krsna, not with this body
- By His (Krsna's) intimate association with the Yadu dynasty, the whole family not only became very famous but also became more effective in purifying others than the water of the Ganges
- Everyone is trying to adjust to the distressed conditions of material existence, but the basic problems cannot be solved unless one is in an intimate relationship with Krsna
- Everyone of us is very intimately connected with Krsna, and Krsna is sitting in everyone's heart. Krsna is so kind, that He is simply waiting, "When this rascal will turn his face towards Me"
- If there is little pain in the finger, I become so much disturbed because I have got intimate connection with this finger. Similarly, we have got intimate connection with Krsna, and we are fallen. Therefore Krsna also feels little pain
- In forms of the Personality of Godhead other than Sri Krsna and Baladeva, there is no facility for intimate personal contact as in the transcendental pastimes of the Lord at Vrajabhumi
- In the beginning we must treat the Lord with awe and veneration. Later one when we are perfectly on the spiritual platform, we treat Krsna more intimately, and therefore we forget the exalted position of Krsna
- In this way all the five Pandava brothers enjoyed the fraternal friendship of Krsna in transcendental mellow. Of the five Pandavas, Arjuna is the most intimately connected with Krsna. He has a nice bow in his hand which is called Gandiva
- Krsna and Sridama were very intimate friends, yet Sridama, out of anger with Krsna, challenged Him. When both of them began to fight, all the friends on the bank of the Yamuna enjoyed the wonderful fighting of the two friends
- Krsna is our most intimate master, friend, father or son and object of conjugal love. Forgetting Krsna, we have created so many objects of questions and answers, but none of them are able to give us complete satisfaction
- O brahmana (Vyasa) , thus by the Supreme Lord Krsna I (Narada) was endowed first with the transcendental knowledge of the Lord as inculcated in the confidential parts of the Vedas, then with the spiritual opulences, & then with His intimate loving service
- On the platform of sakhya-rasa, the Supreme Personality of Godhead Krsna is controlled by the devotees who are intimate with Him and think themselves equal to Him
- Some of them are very gentle and give pleasure to Krsna by their sweet words. All of these friends are very intimate with Krsna, and they show expertise in their different activities, their aim always being to please Krsna
- Sri Krsna is the intimate friend of Arjuna. He has appeared on this earth in His transcendental body, which resembles the bluish color of the tamala tree. His body attracts everyone in the three planetary systems (upper, middle and lower)
- Srila Raghunatha dasa Gosvami says that one should always think of the spiritual master in terms of his intimate relationship with Mukunda or Sri Krsna
- Statement in Srimad Bhagavatam: "How wonderful are the fortunate residents of Vrndavana, such as Nanda and the other cowherd men. The Supreme Personality of Godhead, the supreme Brahman, has actually become their intimate friend!"
- Sukadeva Gosvami specifically referred to Yudhisthira as 'your grandfather' so that Maharaja Pariksit would be encouraged to think that he was related to Krsna and that his grandfathers were intimately connected with the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- The Lord clearly describes His intimate relationship with His devotees in the BG (9.30-34): "Even if one commits the most abominable action, if he is engaged in DS he is to be considered saintly because he is properly situated in his determination
- The vayasyas in Vrndavana are in such intimate friendship with Krsna that sometimes they think themselves as good as Krsna
- The word 'anghri-padma-sudha' means 'associating intimately with Krsna.' One can attain such perfection only by spontaneous love of God. One cannot obtain Krsna in Goloka Vrndavana simply by serving the Lord according to regulative principles
- There is no difference between His (Krsna's) name, form, quality etc, because Krsna is absolute. Our intimate relation with Krsna can be confidentially revived by our talking of, hearing of, or remembering Him. It is so done due to spiritual potency
- To refer to their (citizen of Dvaraka) intimate connection with Krsna, they addressed Him as Yadunandana because He was born the son of Vasudeva in the Yadu dynasty
- Try to present Krsna as He is. People will be attracted, because everyone has got Krsna's intimate relationship. We are all part and parcel of Krsna