Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
interrupt | interruptable | interrupted | interrupting | interruption | interruptions | interrupts
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Interruption"
The following 26 pages are in this category, out of 26 total.
- At first, remembrance of Krsna may be interrupted at intervals, but later remembrance proceeds uninterrupted. When remembrance is uninterrupted, it becomes concentrated and is called meditation
- At night, hellishly engaged persons take advantage of wine and women to satisfy their tired senses, but they are not even able to have sound sleep because their various mental speculative plans constantly interrupt their sleep
- Especially in this age, the mind becomes disturbed, and due to so much agitation, the process of seeing the Lord within the mind is interrupted. When there is sound vibrated praising the transcendental pastimes of the Lord, however, one is forced to hear
- Every day a demon would come and interrupt their (the cowherd boys) sporting pastimes. The demon would be killed, and then the boys would engage again in their transcendental pastimes
- I understand that you are feeling some inconvenience due to police interruption, but we have to make the best of a bad bargain
- If one sometimes engages in devotional service and sometimes strives for sense gratification, his service will be interrupted. A pure devotee, therefore, should have no desire other than to serve Krsna
- It cannot be burned into the fire. It cannot be moistened by water. That means everything matter, there is interruption. Any matter will be interrupted by another matter, but the soul is not anything of this material world
- The beginning of love is there in Radha and Krsna, eternal love between Radha and Krsna. So we are also seeking eternal love, but because we are conditioned by the material laws, it is interrupted
- The speculative research work of a so-called scientist or philosopher is always interrupted when he dies, and the laws of nature go on without regard for his work
- Their looking at the face of Lord Jagannatha was interrupted only when He was offered food. Afterwards they would again look upon His face. When the food was being offered to the Lord, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu performed His kirtana
- This is natural feeling of love between Krsna, or God, and between living entities, but the maya is interrupting the relation. It is called illusion
- Those who have been reformed by the garbhadhana ceremony and other prescribed reformatory methods, performed with Vedic mantras and without interruption, and who have been approved by Lord Brahma, are dvijas, or twice-born