Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Disturbances in Devotional Service to God
Pages in category "Disturbances in Devotional Service to God"
The following 9 pages are in this category, out of 9 total.
- The Gosvamis say, "Without any reference to these all Vedic literatures, any kind of devotional service is simply disturbance." Pancaratri-vidhim vina aikantiki harer bhaktir upatayaiva kalpate. Utpat, disturbance
- The so-called siddha-pranai process is followed by the prakrta sahajiya, a pseudo-sect of so-called Vaisnavas. In the opinion of Rupa Gosvami, such activities are simply disturbances to the standard way of devotional service
- There are also other factors which disturb the plant of devotional service. Along with this plant the weeds of material desires also grow
- Without following the regulative principles, so-called devotional service is simply a disturbance
- Without following the rules and regulation of these scriptures, if one poses himself as devotee of Krsna, aikantiki harer bhaktih-harer means Lord, bhakti, devotional service - he is a disturbance to the society
- Without hearing such literatures, one cannot make actual progress. And without hearing and following the instructions, the show of devotional service becomes worthless and therefore a sort of disturbance in the path of devotional service