Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
infinite | infinitely | infiniteness | infinitum | infinity
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Pages in category "Infinite"
The following 39 pages are in this category, out of 39 total.
- Although the foolish cannot imagine how Krsna, who appears just like a human being, can control the infinite and the finite, those who are pure devotees accept this, for they know that Krsna is the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- As eternally unchangeable, the soul remains atomic in comparison to the infinite Supreme Soul
- Because this infinitesimal spirit emanates from the infinite Supreme Spirit, the karma-yogi in the highest state can observe everyone and everything with equanimity. Such a karma-yogi views everything in relation to the Absolute
- Brahma realized that all those Visnu forms were complete in mystic power, from the anima perfection of becoming small like an atom up to becoming infinite like the cosmic manifestation
- God is infinite, and we are infinitesimal, very small particle. Just like sun. Sun is very big, but the sunshine, it is a combination of very minute, bright articles, atoms. Everyone knows. It is a combination of, I mean to say, dazzling, bright
- God is vibhu, the greatest, and we are the smallest. God is infinite, we are finite, infinitesimal. That is the difference. Otherwise everything is there, as we have go
- In the Brahma-samhita there is indication that in each and every one of the infinite number of universes there are infinite numbers of variegated planets
- Infinite universes with their infinite planets within are floating on and are produced from the Brahman effulgence emanating from the transcendental body of Maha-Visnu, who is worshiped by Brahma, the presiding deity of the universe
- It is the beautiful and exalted nature of devotional service that the infinite Lord becomes submissive to the infinitesimal living entity because of it
- O mighty conqueror of enemies, there is no end to My divine manifestations. What I have spoken to you is but a mere indication of My infinite opulences
- One must know that he is finite and that the Lord is infinite. Thus it is not possible to actually become one with the Lord even if one aspires for this
- Recent trends show that without probing deeply into a subject, these Westerners uselessly debate direct and indirect meanings ad infinitum
- Russia's well-known professor of astronomy Boris Vorontsov-Veliaminov said that there must be an infinite number of planets in the universe inhabited by beings endowed with reason
- That Vaikuntha region is all-pervading, infinite and supreme. It is the residence of Lord Krsna and His incarnations
- The effulgent bodily luster of the Supreme Lord is the cause of the creation of infinite universes
- The foolishness and ignorance of the Mayavadis are revealed when they try to explain how the infinite can be covered by ignorance
- The infinitesimal soul, being unchangeable, can never become equal to the infinite soul, or the Supreme Personality of Godhead. This concept is repeated in the Vedas in different ways just to confirm the stability of the conception of the soul
- The most wonderful manifestation of the Lord's power is exhibited when the infinite Lord becomes visible to our eyes as one of us. Yet His activities are different from those of the finite beings
- The ocean of Lord Nityananda's glories is infinite and unfathomable. Only by His mercy can I touch even a drop of it
- The spirit soul, being subordinate and finite, should always dovetail himself with the infinite and supreme soul, Krsna. That is the relationship of the wise man with Krsna
- The sun, full of infinite effulgence, who is the king of all the planets and the image of the good soul, is like the eye of this world
- The sun, full of infinite effulgence, who is the king of all the planets and the image of the good soul, is like the eye of this world. I adore the primeval Lord, Govinda, in pursuance of whose order the sun performs his journey
- There are not only infinite numbers of planets, as confirmed by the Russian astronomer, but there are also infinite numbers of universes
- Tormented by hunger and thirst, attacked by monstrous makaras and timingila fish and battered by the wind and waves, Markandeya Rsi moved aimlessly through the infinite darkness into which he had fallen
- When she thought that Krsna was holding up the hill for such an extremely long time, her clothes became soaked with perspiration. May mother Yasoda Vrajesvari protect the whole universe by her infinite mercy!
- When we see we are becoming aware of our infinitesimal nature, then we begin to also understand something of how infinitely great Krishna is