infinite | infinitely | infiniteness | infinitum | infinity
Subcategories Pages in category
This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.
Pages in category "Infinite"
The following 38 pages are in this category, out of 38 total.
- Although the foolish cannot imagine how Krsna, who appears just like a human being, can control the infinite and the finite, those who are pure devotees accept this, for they know that Krsna is the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- As eternally unchangeable, the soul remains atomic in comparison to the infinite Supreme Soul
- Because this infinitesimal spirit emanates from the infinite Supreme Spirit, the karma-yogi in the highest state can observe everyone and everything with equanimity. Such a karma-yogi views everything in relation to the Absolute
- Brahma realized that all those Visnu forms were complete in mystic power, from the anima perfection of becoming small like an atom up to becoming infinite like the cosmic manifestation
- Foolish men consider the infinitesimal & infinite features of the Lord because they themselves are unable to become either the infinitesimal or infinite, but one should know that the infinite & infinitesimal sizes of the Lord are not His highest glories
- For a living entity it is not possible to understand the unlimited infinite. If the infinite reveals Himself, then it is possible to understand the nature of the infinite by the grace of the infinite
- In the Brahma-samhita there is indication that in each and every one of the infinite number of universes there are infinite numbers of variegated planets
- Infinite universes with their infinite planets within are floating on and are produced from the Brahman effulgence emanating from the transcendental body of Maha-Visnu, who is worshiped by Brahma, the presiding deity of the universe
- Recent trends show that without probing deeply into a subject, these Westerners uselessly debate direct and indirect meanings ad infinitum
- Russia's well-known professor of astronomy Boris Vorontsov-Veliaminov said that there must be an infinite number of planets in the universe inhabited by beings endowed with reason
- That Vaikuntha region is all-pervading, infinite and supreme. It is the residence of Lord Krsna and His incarnations
- The effulgent bodily luster of the Supreme Lord is the cause of the creation of infinite universes
- The foolishness and ignorance of the Mayavadis are revealed when they try to explain how the infinite can be covered by ignorance
- The happiness increases more and more, and the Lord measures it more and more, and as such there is eternally a competition between increment and measurement, so much so that the competition is never stopped, but goes on unlimitedly ad infinitum
- The infinitesimal soul, being unchangeable, can never become equal to the infinite soul, or the Supreme Personality of Godhead. This concept is repeated in the Vedas in different ways just to confirm the stability of the conception of the soul
- The spirit soul, being subordinate and finite, should always dovetail himself with the infinite and supreme soul, Krsna. That is the relationship of the wise man with Krsna
- The sun, full of infinite effulgence, is the king of all the planets and the image of the good soul. The sun is like the eye of the Supreme Lord
- The sun, full of infinite effulgence, who is the king of all the planets and the image of the good soul, is like the eye of this world
- The sun, full of infinite effulgence, who is the king of all the planets and the image of the good soul, is like the eye of this world. I adore the primeval Lord, Govinda, in pursuance of whose order the sun performs his journey
- The transcendental sound bhagavan represents infinite knowledge, potency, energy, opulence, strength and influence-all without a tinge of material inebriety
- There are innumerable suns and innumerable planetary systems also. As infinitesimal parts and parcels of the Supreme Lord, we small creatures are trying to dominate these unlimited planets. Thus we take repeated birth and death
- There are not only infinite numbers of planets, as confirmed by the Russian astronomer, but there are also infinite numbers of universes
- Tormented by hunger and thirst, attacked by monstrous makaras and timingila fish and battered by the wind and waves, Markandeya Rsi moved aimlessly through the infinite darkness into which he had fallen
- When she thought that Krsna was holding up the hill for such an extremely long time, her clothes became soaked with perspiration. May mother Yasoda Vrajesvari protect the whole universe by her infinite mercy!
- When we see we are becoming aware of our infinitesimal nature, then we begin to also understand something of how infinitely great Krishna is