God Is Infinite
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "God Is Infinite"
The following 12 pages are in this category, out of 12 total.
- Since one of His opulences is infinite beauty, all the Lord's incarnations are very beautiful and are appreciated as such by devotees
- Stated in Brahma-samhita: "I worship the SPG, Govinda, who, by one of His plenary portions, enters into the existence of every universe and every particle of the atoms and thus unlimitedly manifests His infinite energy all over the material creation"
- The Lord is within everything, and He is all-covering also, without being disturbed by the activities of the individual souls. He is infinite, and the living entities are infinitesimal
- The most wonderful manifestation of the Lord's power is exhibited when the infinite Lord becomes visible to our eyes as one of us. Yet His activities are different from those of the finite beings
- The ocean of Lord Nityananda's glories is infinite and unfathomable. Only by His mercy can I touch even a drop of it
- The Supreme Spirit is infinite, but the living entity, or the individual soul, is infinitesimal, although it is not different in quality from the Supreme Spirit