Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
"immeasurable" | "immeasurably" | "immeasureable" |"not measurable"
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Immeasurable"
The following 25 pages are in this category, out of 25 total.
- The fine and immeasurable anti-material particle is always indestructible, permanent and eternal. After a certain period, however, its encagement by material particles is annihilated
- The foolish mundaners are unable to come to an awareness of the immeasurable difficulties that confront them in pursuance of their foolish mundane activities
- The immeasurable spiritual sky is full of spiritual planets, named Vaikunthas, far beyond the material sky
- The immeasurable spiritual sky is full of spiritual planets, named Vaikunthas, far beyond the material sky. The mundaners have insufficient information of even the mundane sky, so what can they think of the spiritual sky?
- The Lord is being paid obeisances in all respects. He is of immeasurable greatness. No one can be greater than the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Krsna
- The Lord saved Draupadi by supplying an immeasurable length of cloth
- The material body of the indestructible, immeasurable and eternal living entity is sure to come to an end; therefore, fight, O descendant of Bharata
- The Mayavadis, they cannot conceive how immeasurable, unlimited. Therefore as soon as they take it that God is unlimited, immeasurable, they take it for impersonal
- The ocean of the pastimes of Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu is immeasurable and unfathomable
- The ocean of the pastimes of Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu is immeasurable and unfathomable. Who can have the courage to measure that great ocean?
- The wives of Lord Krsna were made to forget the immeasurable glories of the Lord by the internal potency so that there might not be any flaw of exchange
- These demons who are very much eager to accumulate money by black market, they are cintam aparimeyam, immeasurable anxiety. Anything you do in the material world, there will be cinta, anxiety
- They (the demigods) are always afraid of fighting with us (the counselors of Kamsa), and even if they wish to check our activities, they will not dare to do so. Because of your (Kamsa) immeasurable strength, they fear your bow
- They believe that to gratify the senses is the prime necessity of human civilization. Thus until the end of life their anxiety is immeasurable
- This word urukrama specifically indicates the Lord's incarnation as Vamana, who covered the whole universe by immeasurable steps