Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
inebriated | inebriating | inebriation | inebrieties | inebriety
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Without Inebriety (2 C, 13 P)
Pages in category "Inebriety"
The following 24 pages are in this category, out of 24 total.
- All young boys and young girls, they are after joyfulness, but they are being frustrated in this material world. That is the inebriety. The spiritual world means these things are there, but without any inebriety
- As long as one is in material, conditioned life, strict discipline is required in the matter of moral and immoral activities. The absolute world is transcendental and free from such distinctions because there inebriety is not possible
- Being the Absolute Personality of Godhead, He is present in everyone's heart. He is equally kind to everyone, and He is free from the false ego of differentiation. Therefore whatever He does is free from material inebriety
- Being the Absolute Personality of Godhead, He is present in everyone's heart. He is equally kind to everyone, and He is free from the false ego of differentiation. Therefore whatever He does is free from material inebriety. He is equibalanced
- Each of them (Vaikuntha planets) is eternal, indestructible and free from all kinds of inebrieties experienced in the material world
- Even there is disagreement, the platform should be Krishna Consciousness, and in that platform if there is disagreement there is no inebriety
- Everything in the mundane world is qualitatively mundane, it is full of inebrieties, whereas in the absolute realm, because everything is of the same absolute nature, there are varieties of enjoyment without inebriety
- Illusioned living being conditioned by material nature cannot understand out of ignorance that all our relations here in the mundane world are temporary and full of inebrieties
- In matter there are material miseries, and thus in the first realization of Brahman there is the negation of such material inebrieties, and there is a feeling of eternal existence distinct from the pangs of birth and death, disease and old age
- In the liberated state the living being is helped by the spiritual nature in the voluntary loving service of the Lord. There is no incongruity or inebriety in His actions
- Inebrieties can be adjusted by the cooperative spirit, tolerance and maturity so I request you to kindly remain in the association of our devotees and work together
- The inebriety of the material qualities is due to the difference between the material body and the spirit soul
- The inebriety of the material qualities is due to the difference between the material body and the spirit soul. The conditioned soul's activities are displayed through the medium of the modes of material nature and are therefore perverted in appearance
- The tendency to be attracted by womanly beauty is natural because it exists in the spiritual world. In the material world it is reflected pervertedly, and therefore there are so many inebrieties
- They (the thousand maidservants) then decorated her (Devahuti) with very excellent and valuable jewels, which shone brightly. Next they offered her food containing all good qualities, and a sweet, inebriating drink called asavam
- They completely control the six bad qualities - lust, anger, greed & so forth. They eat only as much as required, & they are not inebriated. They are respectful, grave, compassionate & without false prestige. They are friendly, poetic, expert & silent
- This parakiya-rasa is ever-existent in Goloka Vrndavana, in the spiritual sky, where there is no possibility of the inebriety which characterizes parakiya-rasa in the material world
- When our energy is utilized in that way (in Krsna's service), our energy is purified from the contamination of material inebrieties, and thus we become fit for our original natural life of service to the Lord
- When we are unable to fulfill our material desires, there is certainly sorrow and confusion. This may be described as vivarta. But in spiritual life there is no sorrow, inebriety or imperfection
- Without knowing the subtle laws of nature, if we tried to justify our deeds as influenced by the will of the God, we would be attempting to bring partiality, inebriety, and gracelessness into the acts of the all-good Personality of Godhead