Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
inductive | inductively | inducts
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
Pages in category "Inductive"
The following 16 pages are in this category, out of 16 total.
- A mahatma never tries to approach Godhead by any invented method, any inductive, ascending process. Rather, he accepts the standard, deductive, descending process - that is, the method that comes down directly from the Supreme Lord
- A tethered cow goes as far as the rope; similarly, one who uses the inductive method to search for ultimate knowledge will fail
- Mayavadi philosopher's policy or system is ascending policy. I want to understand the Absolute Truth by exercising my mental power - that is called ascending process or inductive process. But our process is deductive process
- Mayavadis - who are neophytes depending on the empirical, inductive process - should properly understand the position of the pure devotees of the Lord, who have realized the Absolute truth
- Then there is anumana, inductive knowledge - hypothesis. For instance, Darwin's theory says it may be like this, it may be like that. But that is not science
- There are two kinds of processes of acquiring knowledge. One process is deductive, and the other process is inductive. Deductive knowledge is considered to be more perfect
- This knowledge, what we are distributing, it is not that we have created this knowledge by research work or by so many other ways, by inductive process. No. Our knowledge is from the deductive process
- Those who are inductive, follower of inductive process, they want to see actually by experiment and observation how man is mortal. They want to study, "This man dies. That man dies." Therefore they make a general conclusion, "Well, all men are mortal."
- To understand what is God, it is not possible. It is not a subject matter of speculative knowledge. No. It is to be received through the right source, deductive process, not inductive process. Because our senses are limited