Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Caitanya's Inducing"
The following 18 pages are in this category, out of 18 total.
- After His marriage His youth began, and in His youth He induced everyone to chant the Hare Krsna maha-mantra anywhere and everywhere
- At His birth, in His childhood and in His early and later boyhood, as well as in His youth, Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu, under different pleas, induced people to chant the holy name of Hari (the Hare Krsna maha-mantra)
- By chanting and dancing, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu induced Advaita Acarya to dance. Sometimes He induced Nityananda Prabhu, Haridasa Thakura and Acyutananda to dance
- By inducing the offenders to chant the Hare Krsna mantra, Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu exemplified the success of the Krsna consciousness movement. We should follow very respectfully in the footsteps of Lord Caitanya
- I could not induce this boy to chant the holy name of Krsna. Hearing this, Svarupa Damodara Gosvami began to speak
- If I do not induce them to take to devotional service, because of committing the offense of blasphemy none of these people will be able to take to it
- If these rogues offer Me obeisances, the reactions of their sinful activities will be nullified. Then, if I induce them, they will take to devotional service
- Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu lived in the Navadvipa area for twenty-four years, and He induced every person to chant the Hare Krsna maha-mantra and thus merge in love of Krsna
- Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu regularly performed kirtana, inducing all the devotees to love Krsna simply by chanting and dancing
- Lord Caitanya's special gift to the fallen souls of this age of quarrel and disagreement is to induce the people in general, the religionists, the philosophers and everyone to take to the chanting of the holy name of Krsna
- Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu performed His pastimes for some time in this way. He personally sang and induced His personal associates to dance
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu said, "I have induced the whole world to take to the holy name of Krsna. I have induced even the trees and immovable plants to chant the holy name"
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu said, "Previously I induced Murari Gupta again and again to be allured by Lord Krsna. I said to him, My dear Gupta, Lord Sri Krsna, Vrajendra-kumara, is the supreme sweetness"
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu then went to Mallikarjuna-tirtha and saw the deity of Lord Siva there. He also induced all the people to chant the Hare Krsna maha-mantra