Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► God's Inducing (7 P)
Pages in category "Krsna's Inducing"
The following 14 pages are in this category, out of 14 total.
- Arjuna is not willing to fight and Krsna is inducing him to fight. They misunderstand that Arjuna is better than Krsna. But that's not the fact. What Krsna says, we have to execute that. We should not manufacture our own ideas
- Arjuna was declining to fight, but Krsna is inducing him to fight. So in spiritual platform there is no question of stopping work, no question of stopping work. But work for the Supreme. That's all, isavasyam idam sarvam (ISO 1), with God consciousness
- Krsna induced him (Arjuna) that "You are a ksatriya. It is your duty to fight. Why you are deviating from your duty?"
- Krsna is not incapable, for He has all potencies. Why would He induce you to suffer the sinful reactions of other living entities
- Krsna was doing everything; still he was to fight. He was inducing, "You must fight." Neither Arjuna said, "Krsna, You are so, my friend. Better You do it. I sit down. Let me smoke ganja." No. Arjuna also did not say. This is not Krsna consciousness
- The nectar of Your lips and the vibration of Your flute join together to loosen our belts and induce us to give up shame and religion, even before our superiors
- The Supreme Lord induced the son of Dharma to perform three horse sacrifices, and Maharaja Yudhisthira, constantly following Krsna, the Personality of Godhead, protected and enjoyed the earth, assisted by his younger brothers
- The vibration of Your flute, accompanied by Your glance, which pierces us forcibly with the arrows of lust, induces us to ignore the regulative principles of religious life
- Then she increases their great anxiety and induces them to give up the regulative principle of obeying superiors. Finally, she forcibly brings them to You to surrender in amorous love
- They (Krsna and Balarama) learned practical psychology - how to influence another's mind and thus induce another to act according to one's own desire. Sometimes this is called hypnotism