indebted | indebtedness | indebtor | indebuted
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Indebted"
The following 38 pages are in this category, out of 38 total.
- A son is indebted to his parents in so many ways, and it is the duty of the son to serve his parents, however great the son may be. Indirectly, Krsna wanted to teach the atheists who do not accept the supreme fatherhood of God
- All indebtedness has to be liquidated. If you are unable to liquidate, then you will be a sinner. But you can save yourself from the reaction of all sins if you surrender unto the Supreme Lord
- Arjuna and his family were indebted to the family of Dronacarya because of Arjuna's learning the military science from him. If ingratitude were shown to such a benevolent family, it would not be at all justified from the moral standpoint
- As soon as a man takes his birth, he is immediately indebted to so many sources. He is indebted to the great sages because he profits by reading their authoritative scriptures and books. For example, we take advantage of the books written by Vyasadeva
- Dantavakra said, "I am always very much obliged to my friends, and I therefore consider myself indebted to my dear friend Salva. I can liquidate my indebtedness to him only by killing You"
- Devaki and Rohini said, "We are so indebted to you that even if we were to return your benediction by giving you the opulence of the King of heaven, it would not be enough to repay you for your friendly behavior"
- I am so much indebted to you nice boys and girls who are helping me in this mission that I always pray to Krishna for your advancement in Going back to Godhead more and more
- I am very keen on the distribution of my books and I am very indebted to all of you for your untiring efforts to see that every man and woman in America get one of my books
- I am very much indebted to my father, and I have dedicated my book, Krsna book, to him. He wanted this. He wanted me to be preacher of Bhagavata, Srimad-Bhagavatam, and player of mrdanga and to become servant of Radharani
- I'm very much indebted to you that you have gone so far away from your own comfortable country for the service of Caitanya Mahaprabhu and this service will be appreciated by the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- If a person gives up all material desires and completely engages in the transcendental loving service of Krsna, as enjoined in the revealed scriptures, he is never indebted to the demigods, sages or forefathers
- If one surrenders fully unto Krsna - Krsna is Mukunda - then he is no longer any more indebted to all these obligations. He is immune. At one stroke he becomes liquidated from all obligation
- In this way, we are indebted to the demigods, to the forefathers, to the sages, to the animals and to society in general
- It is said by Canakya Pandita that a father is an enemy when he is too much in debt, a mother is an enemy if she marries for a second time, a wife is an enemy when she is very beautiful, and a son is an enemy when he is a foolish rascal
- It is the duty of the husband to liquidate his debt to his wife. The wife gives her sincere service to the husband, and he becomes indebted to her because one cannot accept service from his subordinate without giving him something in exchange
- O Narada Muni, O personality of sinful action, you have obstructed their progress toward good fortune in this world and the next because they are still indebted to the saintly persons, the demigods and their father
- One who has given up all material duties and taken full shelter at the lotus feet of Mukunda, who gives shelter to all, is not indebted to the demigods, great sages, ordinary living beings, relatives, friends, mankind or even his forefathers
- Sages said, "Everyone, even if born in a higher status as a brahmana, ksatriya or vaisya, is certainly indebted to the demigods, to the sages, to the forefathers and to other living entities"
- Sages said, "Today you have already liquidated your debts to your forefathers and the sages. Now, by performing sacrifices, you can free yourself from indebtedness to the demigods and thus take complete shelter of the Supreme Personality of Godhead"
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu said, "You have brought Me here to show Me Vrndavana. I am very much indebted to you, and I shall not be able to repay this debt"
- The Vedic literature confirms it that you are indebted to the sun. Similarly, you are indebted to the moon. Similarly, you are indebted to air. And so many things we are taking advantage of the supernatural power. So we are actually indebted
- The wife gives her sincere service to the husband, and he becomes indebted to her because one cannot accept service from his subordinate without giving him something in exchange
- There are different demigods controlling different parts of the body. So that means as soon as we get a body, we become indebted to the demigods
- There are many other sages, like Sankaracarya, Gautama Muni, Narada Muni, etc., to whom we are indebted because we take advantage of their knowledge
- To the people in general we are also indebted, as well as to our relatives, friends and even animals such as cows and dogs who render us so much service
- We are indebted to devarsi, devata, the demigods. The demigods. Just like Indra. He supplies us water. Just like we are obliged to pay tax to the water department, to the fire department, to the education department
- We are indebted to the forefathers and have to offer them pinda (prasadam) after they are dead
- We are indebted to the general public for politics and sociology, and we are also indebted to lower animals such as horses, cows, asses, dogs and cats
- We are taking advantage of the supernatural power. So we are actually indebted
- We receive heat, light, water and all other natural amenities through the mercy of the demigods. We are also indebted to our forefathers, who have given us these bodies, paternal property, intelligence, society, friendship and love
- When one takes birth in a particular family, he becomes indebted to his forefathers. We are even indebted to common living entities like cows, from whom we take milk
- Whoever engages in the devotional service of the Lord in full Krsna consciousness becomes freed of all debts to the sages, demigods and forefathers, to whom everyone is generally indebted