Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:I Do Not Allow (Prabhupada)
"I do not allow"|"we do not allow"|"I cannot allow"
- terms to still be developed
Pages in category "I Do Not Allow (Prabhupada)"
The following 24 pages are in this category, out of 24 total.
- First of all, you decide whether you are female or male, then be one or the other. Then, you may enter our temple any time you like. But sometimes man and sometimes woman, that is not proper. Such awkward thing cannot be allowed
- For our disciples, we don't give anything cheap. Our first condition is character, moral character. Unless one is accepting moral character, we don't initiate, don't allow him in this institution
- Gravity should be maintained. And laughing means taking things trifling. That is not allowed. This is the etiquette. That is what we are teaching. You are simple, but this is the etiquette. Understand me right or not?
- Grhasthas live outside the temple, for in the temple we do not allow even husband and wife to live together
- I cannot allow you to do all these things which are completely detrimental to our line of disciplic succession
- If you want sex life, you are at liberty to get yourself married. But don't have illicit sex with some Maya's representative. That won't help you in your spiritual advancement. We don't forbid sex life, but we cannot allow illicit sex
- In our Krsna consciousness movement we do not allow any song that has not been approved or sung by bona fide devotees. We cannot allow cinema songs to be sung in the temple
- There is no question of leaving our society. One may think like that but I cannot allow you to leave. That is my inspiration. Those who have left the society I am always thinking of them
- There was some misunderstanding and things were not going too well between you both big leaders, that is why I was little concerned because such things should never be allowed to fructify within our Society, that will spoil everything
- They promised before me to follow the principles. If they are not, then they are not allowed to initiate, but if they are actually following, then they are allowed. These things should be raised in our next meeting in Mayapur and decided
- Those who are sudras, they should not be allowed to take sannyasa. Only those who are qualified brahmanas, they'll be allowed to take sannyasa
- We are not like ordinary press, that anything and anything will come and we shall publish. No. That is not our business. It must be approved, as we are presenting Bhagavad-gita as it is, no mental concoction. We don't allow any mental concoction
- We do not allow any lazy man. He must be engaged. That is Krsna consciousness movement. That is Krsna's order
- We do not allow devotees to perform sacrifices until they are properly initiated in the sacred thread ceremony
- We do not allow divorce, but in your country it is a common thing. Although we do not like it, according to the country, what can be done?
- We don't allow anybody to pass on as God because we are presenting real God. We must make process. The real process is to kill him. But that much power we haven't got. We cannot do that. Otherwise, we would have done so
- We shall not allow us to fall down, but even if we fall down, there is no loss. But that does not mean I shall be slack and allow me to fall down. Yes. We must be very serious. That should be our motto
- When one becomes fixed-up in devotional service he never allows anyone else or any condition at all to hamper his service to Krishna or discourage him in any way
- You cannot be irresponsible to your wife and child. That is not allowed. If you can go with your wife to Munich to open a center there certainly I have no objection. That is a different thing. But you cannot leave your wife to go to Munich
- You should keep your wife always covered. (laughter) Don't allow this miniskirt or minishirt. (laughter) According to Vedic civilization, respectable woman cannot be seen even by the sun