Category:I Allow (Prabhupada)
"we allow"|"i allow"
- terms to still be developed
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► I Do Not Allow (Prabhupada) (24 P)
Pages in category "I Allow (Prabhupada)"
The following 11 pages are in this category, out of 11 total.
- I have allowed my disciples to marry as a concession for having household life, because you American boys and girls are accustomed to mix freely with one another, so what can I do?
- In order to fix the devotees in concentration on the service of the Lord, marriage is sometimes allowed. We have experienced that such married couples actually render very important service to the mission
- We allow grhastha life, but a grhastha also follows the path of renunciation
- We are dancing, we are chanting, we are eating, and we have love also between husband and wife, between boys and girls. We allow everything. But everything is targeted to achieve to the highest goal of life, Visnu, or Krsna
- We cannot change the original rules and regulation, but there is variety. We are not impersonalist. Every person has got to serve the Lord in a particular way, and that is allowed. The central point is Krsna
- Whenever you like, we shall select any brahmacari. But don't have illicit sex. Marriage is allowed. I take personally care of marriage. I want this society must be cleansed. Without being cleansed, nobody can advance in spiritual consciousness