Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Great Devotees of Krsna
Pages in category "Great Devotees of Krsna"
The following 16 pages are in this category, out of 16 total.
- Abhimanyu's widow, Uttara, should have followed the path of her husband, but because she was pregnant, and Maharaja Pariksit, a great devotee of the Lord, was lying in embryo, she was responsible for his protection
- Akrura himself was a great devotee of the Lord (Krsna), while going to Vrndavana he began to pray to the Lord. Devotees are always absorbed in thoughts of Krsna, and Akrura was constantly thinking of Lord Krsna's lotus eyes
- As a great devotee of Krsna, King Pariksit was already liberated, but for clarification he was asking various questions of Sukadeva Gosvami
- Krsna continued, "I am very affectionately inclined toward My devotees, and in your previous life, before your present condition, you (Mucukunda) acted as My great devotee and prayed for My causeless mercy"
- Krsna continued, "Persons too much addicted to material happiness cannot render such service. Women whose hearts are polluted & full of material desires devise various means of sense gratification while outwardly showing themselves to be great devotees"
- Krsna said: It was already known to Me that My great devotee Narada Muni had shown his causeless mercy by saving you (Nalakuvara & Manigriva) from the abominable condition of pride due to possessing extraordinary beauty & opulence in a family of demigods
- Krsnadasa Kaviraja was an inhabitant of Vrndavana and a great devotee. He had been living with his family in Katwa, a small town in the district of Burdwan, in Bengal
- Maharaja Pariksit, being a great emperor, a descendant of the Pandavas and a great devotee of Lord Krsna, was quite able to know considerably about the creation of the world, but that much knowledge was not sufficient
- Maharaja Yudhisthira inquired: O my lord, Narada Muni, why was there such enmity between Hiranyakasipu and his beloved son Prahlada Maharaja? How did Prahlada Maharaja become such a great devotee of Lord Krsna? Kindly explain this to me
- The arrangement by the Lord is so nice that if a person's consciousness is turned into Krsna consciousness, there is no doubt that in his next life he will be a great devotee of Krsna, even if he is offered a different type of body
- The princes (of the Yadu dynasty) were cursed in order that one may know that even the descendants of the Lord, who could never be vanquished by any act of material nature, were subjected to the reactions of anger by great devotees of the Lord
- The sage Maitreya said: Hearing that her grandson would be a great devotee and that her sons would be killed by Krsna, Diti was highly pleased in mind
- This Bana was a great devotee of Lord Siva and the goddess Durga. Thus, when Bana was being killed, Lord Siva and Durga became very furious at Krsna. But Krsna did not care for them