God Is Spiritual Master
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "God Is Spiritual Master"
The following 20 pages are in this category, out of 20 total.
- He (the Supreme Godhead) manifests Himself as spiritual master both internally and externally to help the conditioned soul both ways. Therefore He has been mentioned herein (SB 4.21.36) as gurum
- He directly blasphemed Your Lordship, the spiritual master of all living beings, and committed heavily sinful activities directed against me, Your devotee. I wish that he be excused for these sinful activities
- One should adopt the instructions of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, who is described here (in SB 8.24.48) as guror guruh, the spiritual master of all other spiritual masters
- One should not be misled by so-called gurus who are rascals and fools. Rather, one should directly see the Supreme Personality of Godhead as the guru or instructor
- Only out of His immense compassion does the Personality of Godhead reveal Himself as the spiritual master. Therefore in the dealings of an acarya there are no activities but those of transcendental loving service to the Lord
- Sadhana-Bhakti means, to offer obeisances to the spiritual master and to follow many other rules and regulations which will be discussed here one after another. These practices will help one to become cured of madness
- Such gurus (who can manufacture only a small portion of gold) are accepted by those who are blind, not knowing the goal of life. Maharaja Satyavrata, however, knew the goal of life. He knew the SPG, and therefore he accepted the Lord as his guru
- The disciple must be ready to execute the order of the bona fide spiritual master as Lord Brahma executed the instruction of his spiritual master, the Lord Himself
- The Lord Himself appears as the spiritual master to a person who is sincere in heart about serving the Lord
- The Lord Himself as Paramatma, or the spiritual master sitting within one's heart, gives the devotee exact directions by which he can gradually go back to Godhead
- The Lord sends the spiritual master to train a devotee, and when the devotee is advanced, the Lord acts as the spiritual master within his heart
- The spiritual master outside and the spiritual master within are both representations of the Lord. Unless one has contact with such bona fide representations, one cannot claim to be a spiritual master
- Thus he began offering prayers to the Lord, who is the personification of the holy scriptures (the satvata-samhitas like the Brahma-samhita and the Narada-pancaratra) and who is the spiritual master of all. He offered his prayers as follows