Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:God Is Spiritual Master
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "God Is Spiritual Master"
The following 14 pages are in this category, out of 14 total.
- He (the Supreme Godhead) manifests Himself as spiritual master both internally and externally to help the conditioned soul both ways
- He directly blasphemed Your Lordship, the spiritual master of all living beings, and committed heavily sinful activities directed against me, Your devotee. I wish that he be excused for these sinful activities
- The Lord Himself appears as the spiritual master to a person who is sincere in heart about serving the Lord
- The Lord Himself as Paramatma, or the spiritual master sitting within one's heart, gives the devotee exact directions by which he can gradually go back to Godhead
- The Lord sends the spiritual master to train a devotee, and when the devotee is advanced, the Lord acts as the spiritual master within his heart
- The spiritual master outside and the spiritual master within are both representations of the Lord. Unless one has contact with such bona fide representations, one cannot claim to be a spiritual master
- Thus he began offering prayers to the Lord, who is the personification of the holy scriptures (the satvata-samhitas like the Brahma-samhita and the Narada-pancaratra) and who is the spiritual master of all. He offered his prayers as follows