God Is Pleasing
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► God's Pleasing (5 C, 31 P)
Pages in category "God Is Pleasing"
The following 18 pages are in this category, out of 18 total.
- All the various activities exhibited by the incarnations of the Supreme Personality of Godhead are certainly pleasing to the ear and to the mind. Simply by one's hearing of these activities, the dirty things in one's mind immediately vanish - SB 10.7.1-2
- Although the Lord sometimes assumes a fierce appearance to kill the duskrtis, the devotees worship Him. The devotee always takes pleasure in worshiping the Lord and glorifying the Lord in any form, either pleasing or fierce
- Although the Supreme Personality of Godhead in His eternal form is beautiful and pleasing to the heart of the devotee, He does not attract impersonalists, who want to meditate on His impersonal aspect. Such impersonal meditation is simply fruitless labor
- The activities of the Lord are pleasing to experimental vision also, but impersonalists will not believe in His identity because they study the personality of the Lord by comparing their personality to His
- The irises of His (Lord Rsabhadeva's) eyes were so pleasing that they removed all the troubles of everyone who saw Him. His forehead, ears, neck, nose and all His other features were very beautiful
- The jiva-tattvas are infinitesimal potential particles of the Lord, and therefore they require the protection of the Lord at all times. And to the eternal servitors of the Lord, the Lord is pleased to give all protection at all times
- The King's (Prthu) behavior was very pleasing to the reciters, and consequently the reciters continued their praise and even foretold the King's future activities, as they had been instructed by the sadhus and sages
- The Lord's presence on the spot was very pleasing to the hearts of the devotees. The Lord understood that the trouble was due to His lotus feet not being seen by the sages, and therefore He wanted to please them by personally going there
- The smiling face of Lord Visnu is pleasing to the whole world. Not only devotees but even nondevotees are attracted by such a smile
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead appreciated the austerities undergone by the Pracetas, and He finally appeared before them in a pleasing form. Thus they all became satisfied and forgot the austerities they underwent
- This attitude of the Lord was due to His unlimited quantity of transcendental qualities. His cheerful attitude towards the devotees was so pleasing and heart-touching that His very smile was attractive for them
- This incarnation as a woman, Mohini-murti, was most pleasing to the mind. Her complexion resembled in color a newly grown blackish lotus, and every part of Her body was beautifully situated