God Is All-perfect
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "God Is All-perfect"
The following 13 pages are in this category, out of 13 total.
- Srila Vyasadeva saw the all-perfect Personality of Godhead, and in this statement the all-perfect Personality of Godhead Sri Krsna is clearly confirmed
- Srila Vyasadeva saw the all-perfect Personality of Godhead. This statement suggests that the complete unit of the Personality of Godhead includes His parts and parcels also
- Srimad-Bhagavatam is the perfect description of the all-perfect Personality of Godhead by the all-perfect personality Srila Vyasadeva, the compiler of the Vedas
- The example of the player cited in this verse is quite appropriate, for the Supreme Will is absolutely free to do whatever He likes, and because He is all-perfect, there is no mistake in any of His actions or reactions
- The Lord is purnam, all-perfect, and there is no possibility of His becoming subjected to the laws of material nature
- The Lord is purnam, all-perfect, there is no possibility of His being subjected to the laws of material nature, which He controls
- The Supreme Lord is all-perfect is confirmed in all sruti-mantras. It is said in the sruti-mantras that the all-perfect Lord threw a glance over matter and thus created all living beings
- The words purusam visvato-mukham mean the Supreme Personality of Godhead, who is all-perfect. All living entities other than the Supreme Personality of Godhead are very small, although they may be big by our calculation
- This Srimad-Bhagavatam is the literary incarnation of God, and it is compiled by Srila Vyasadeva, the incarnation of God. It is meant for the ultimate good of all people, and it is all-successful, all-blissful and all-perfect