God Is Purnam
Pages in category "God Is Purnam"
The following 5 pages are in this category, out of 5 total.
- From spiritual, you may draw as much as you can, but it always full. That is the spiritual idea. So God is so full. He's paripurna, purna. So even God comes out of God, still, God is there. That is incarnation
- Nonetheless He (God) keeps Himself distinct from such creation as the purnam (or complete), and so no one should wrongly think that His personal feature is not existent due to His impersonal unlimited expansions
- The Lord is purnam, all-perfect, and there is no possibility of His becoming subjected to the laws of material nature
- The Lord is purnam, all-perfect, there is no possibility of His being subjected to the laws of material nature, which He controls
- The word sarva-saundarya-sangraham is used. No one can say that the body of the Lord is wanting in beautiful parts. It is completely purnam