Category:God Is A Person
"God is a person"|"Truth is a person"|"Lord is a person"|"He is a person"|"God is personal"|"Supreme is a person"|"Godhead is a person"|"Being is a person"|"Krsna is a person"|"Himself is a person"|"ultimate is a person"|"He's a person"|"Supreme father is a person"|"Absolute is a person"|"living force is a person"|"Universal form is a person"|"God is person"|"Krishna is a person"
Subcategories Pages in category
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.
- ► Krsna Is The Original Person (1 C, 41 P)
- ► Original Person (3 C, 21 P)
Pages in category "God Is A Person"
The following 63 pages are in this category, out of 63 total.
- Absolute Truth can be realized in the beginning as impersonal Brahman, which is the objective of the jnanis, and next, Paramatma, which is the objective of the yogis, and at last, the last word in the absolute understanding is person
- All the various predominating deities of the planets are persons, and the Supreme Personality of Godhead is also a person. The Supreme Personality orders the subordinate persons, the demigods of various names, to carry out His supreme will
- Apparently He (Lord Kapila) left home for spiritual realization, although He had nothing to realize spiritually because He Himself is the person to be spiritually realized
- As confirmed in the Vedas, harir hi nirgunah saksat: "The Supreme Personality of Godhead is always free from all material qualities." It is also said that the qualities of passion and ignorance are nonexistent in the person of the Supreme Lord
- As soon as He has got a brain, He is a person. Therefore God is person ultimately. Just like the government. Government is imperson, but the president is person
- Because He (God) is a person, He has many personal qualities, although He is transcendental to the material modes. We have already discussed the statement, ittham-bhuta-guno harih - SB 1.7.10
- Because the devotee's service is accepted by the Lord in full reciprocation, the Lord is also a person in His complete spiritual embodiment
- Brahma created even the sacrificial ingredients out of the bodily limbs of the Garbhodakasayi Visnu, which means that the cosmic order was created by Brahma himself. Nothing is created out of nothing, but everything is created from the person of the Lord
- Generally, people are convinced of the impersonal feature of the Absolute Truth. Because they do not associate with devotees, they cannot understand that the Absolute Truth can be a person and have personal activities
- God and we living entities all of us are persons, individual persons (indistinct). So all of us living entities person-to-person, God is the supreme person
- God is a Person exactly like you are a person, I am a person, but His personality is very great, full with six opulences
- God is a Person, the holy spirit or the supersoul is a person, and the living entity is also a person
- God is person and He speaks. If He speaks, then He hears, He smells, He eats - everything. All the activities are there. If He cannot hear, then our prayer to Him, "O God, give us our daily bread," is useless
- He (God) lies down and generates the universes by His breathing, and by entering into each universe as Garbhodakasayi Visnu, He creates Brahma, Siva and many other demigods for maintenance of the universe and again absorbs the whole thing into His person
- How God can be imperson? If God is the supreme father... If you are a person, then how your father can be imperson? So that is imperfect knowledge. When we speak of God as imperson, that is imperfect knowledge
- How you can say that God is dead? What is your reason? No. God is not dead. God is alive, and you can meet also God because He is a person and you are a person
- If God is not a person, then how His sons become persons?
- Impersonal bigness, they think it is very important. Actually, it has no value. Background is person. Krsna says in the Bhagavad-gita that brahmano 'ham pratistha: "The impersonal Brahman, I am the cause. I am the source of impersonal Brahman"
- In Bhagavad-gita it is said that when the Lord descends to this material world, He comes as a person by His own energy, atma-maya. He is not forced by any superior energy. He comes by His own will, and this can be called His pastime, or lila
- Isvara means Lord. The Supreme Lord is a person. As you are person, He is also person, but He is the chief person
- It is also concluded that although He (God's) is undoubtedly a person, He is not a purusa of this material world
- It is stated here (in SB 2.1.32) that Brahmaji acts as His (God's) genitals and that the Mitra-varunas are His two testicles. This means that as a person He is complete with all bodily organs, but they are of different types with different potencies
- Mayavadi philosophers cannot understand these transcendental forms of the Lord, and being disappointed, they say that the Supreme Lord is impersonal. But that is not a fact; whenever there is form there is a person.
- My dear Prahlada, you are very fortunate. Please know from Me that those who are very wise and highly elevated try to please Me in all different modes of mellows, for I am the only person who can fulfill all the desires of everyone
- One can collect all sorts of necessities of life from the person of the Lord, and the Vedas affirm that everything that is produced is caused by the Lord. The Lord is the supreme cause of all causes
- One, by this, following this bhagavata-dharma, studying from Bhagavata, the ultimate knowledge of everything, one can become completely doubtless that God is a person
- Only through devotional service can one understand how the Supreme Personality of Godhead, by His inconceivable potencies, simultaneously acts impersonally and as a person
- Ordinary person cannot understand God can be person. He thinks that "God must be a person like me." His limited knowledge, speculator, poor fund of knowledge, he thinks that "God must be like me"
- That is their foolishness. They are thinking God a person like me, like himself. That is foolishness
- That most ancient person, the Personality of Godhead, will alone come to our rescue. What purpose can we serve on His behalf by deliberating on the subject?
- That Supreme Person is not impersonal and therefore is distinctively a nara, or person. Therefore the transcendental water created from the Supreme Nara is known as nara. And because He lies down on that water, He is known as Narayana
- That you cannot imagine. It is like that. God is like you and me, a person. But He is Pacific Ocean; we are drop
- The impersonal brahmajyoti rests on the person of the Lord, and because everything rests on the brahmajyoti directly and indirectly, everything is generated from the Lord, everything rests on Him, and after annihilation, everything is merged in Him only
- The impersonal feature is but one of the features of His personality. Ultimately, He is a person; He is not impersonal. And not only is He purusa, a person, but He is the lila-purusottama, the best of all persons
- The impersonal feature stressed by the less intelligent impersonalist school is refuted by pointing out that the predominator "I" is the Absolute Truth and that He is a person. The predominated "I," Brahma, is also a person, but he is not the Absolute
- The Lord is a person, He wears a garland of flowers, and He is eternally manifest with four hands, which hold (beginning from the lower left hand) a conchshell, wheel, club and lotus flower
- The majority of Indian population, they are personalists. Yes, majority. Either they worship God or demigod, but they are personalists. Recently the Mayavadi philosophers, they have poisoned, the impersonalism, calamity. God is person
- The meditation should concentrate on the person of the Supreme Godhead, either in His virat-rupa, the gigantic universal form, or in His sac-cid-ananda-vigraha (BS 5.1), as described in the scriptures
- The Parabrahman is as much a person as the individual entities. Neither the Lord nor the living entities are impersonal
- The spirit soul is person as much as God is also person. Imperson means the covering. Try to understand. The covering is impersonal, not the living being. He is covered. He is not imperson. He is person
- There is no trace of a tinge of materiality in His person, and thus one who has the slightest tinge of material affection cannot approach Him
- They cannot accommodate, accommodate in the teeny, poor brain that the original Absolute Truth is a person. That is their problem
- They'll never agree God is person. They'll never agree. Their teeny brain cannot accommodate that God, the Supreme, can be a person
- This inconceivable power of the Supreme Personality of Godhead is not understood by the impersonalists; therefore they are puzzled and always denying that the Absolute Truth is a person
- This whole material world is impersonal, but because we have taken a certain portion of it and make my body, it looks like person. And God is not like that. He is spiritual person. He has nothing to do with material
- Those who want to see God by the agency of their imperfect senses, they say that God is impersonal. They're imperfect. That is a realization of the imperfect senses. Perfectly, the perfectly vision, perfect vision of the Supreme Lord is a person
- Those who want to see God or the Supreme Absolute Truth by the agency of their imperfect senses, they say that God is impersonal. They're imperfect. That is a realization of the imperfect senses. Perfectly, perfect vision of the Supreme Lord is a person
- Transcendental forms of the Supreme Personality of Godhead in His person are so great that the impersonal followers of the Upanisads cannot reach the platform of knowledge to understand them
- We are also individual, and God is also individual person. "And all the kings, all the soldiers assembled, they are also individual." So this individuality is never lost. Krsna says that "At present we are individuals, and in the past we are individuals
- We are also person, God is also person. Nityo nityanam cetanas cetananam. He is also living entity, we are also living entity. So what is the difference between God and ourself?
- We are persons, and Krishna is a Person, and our relationship with Krishna He leaves open as a voluntary agreement always
- We should understand that the Supreme Personality of Godhead Visnu is not impersonal. He is a transcendental person, and the basic principle of the cosmic manifestation is His energy
- Whatever Vedic mantras describe the Absolute Truth impersonally only prove in the end that the Absolute Truth is a person
- Why do we say like that? Why? Why you are bringing physical concept He is a person, He is saying. Why do you say physical, material, and this and that way. He is father