Category:Krsna Is The Original Person
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Krsna Is The Original Initiator (1 P)
Pages in category "Krsna Is The Original Person"
The following 37 pages are in this category, out of 37 total.
- Although Krsna is the original person, one without a second, He assumes different forms just to satisfy His devotees or to execute a specific purpose
- Although the moon was incomplete on that night, because of the Lord's appearance in the dynasty wherein the moon is himself the original person, the moon was in an overjoyous condition, so by the grace of Krsna he could appear just like a full moon
- Arjuna said: You are the primal God, transcendental & original, & You are the unborn & all-pervading beauty. All the great sages such as Narada, Asita, Devala, & Vyasa proclaim this of You, & now You Yourself are declaring it to me. BG 10.12-13 - 1972
- Brahma is the first created being, so Brahma was instructed the sruti, perfect knowledge, by Krsna. Krsna is the original spiritual master. Vedanta-vit
- Brahma said, "Because You are the original person, You are described in the Gopala-tapani Upanisad, as well as in the Brahma-samhita, as govindam adi-purusam. Govinda is the original person, the cause of all causes"
- Brahma said, "In the Upanisads it is stated that the Supreme Brahman is as effulgent as the sun and is the origin of everything, and that anyone who can understand that original person becomes liberated from material, conditioned life"
- Brahma said, "My conclusion is that You (Krsna) are the Supreme Soul, the Absolute Truth, and the supreme original person; and although by Your inconceivable transcendental potencies You have expanded Yourself in so many Visnu forms"
- Brahma said, "The conception of the Supersoul as impersonal is wrongly accepted because I see that You (Krsna) are the original person"
- Brahma said, "You are the actual original person; that is my conclusion. In spite of Your being the son of Nanda, You are the original person, and there is no doubt about it. You are the Absolute Truth, and You are not of this material darkness"
- Devaki said, "You are original because all Your forms as incarnations are outside of this material creation. Your form was existing before this cosmic manifestation was created"
- Devaki said, “My dear Lord, Your eternal forms, like Narayana, Lord Rama, Hayasirsa, Varaha, Nrsimha, Vamana, Baladeva and millions of similar incarnations emanating from Visnu, are described in the Vedic literature as original"
- He is the original person. He has no father. But He accepts His devotee as His father. He accepts His devotee as mother. He is full in Himself, but still, He awaits the affection of father and mother. This is the beauty of Krsna
- His business is to please the inhabitants of Vrndavana. That's all. He has no other business. And the vraja-jana also, they have no other business than to please Krsna. That's all. This is original Krsna
- I (Brahma) worship that original person (Krsna). Therefore the origin of everything, the Absolute, the summum bonum, cannot be impersonal. What is the reason? Where is the experience that from imperson a person comes
- In the Brahma-samhita, Lord Brahma is describing Krsna in each verse: govindam adi-purusam tam aham bhajami. Govindam adi-purusam. He's the original person. Krsna also says, mattah parataram nanyat kincid asti, asti dhananjaya
- Indra said, "Dear (Krsna), You are the original father of this cosmic manifestation. You are the supreme spiritual master of this cosmic world, and You are the original proprietor of everything. As eternal time, You are competent to chastise offenders"
- It is confirmed in the Bhagavad-gita that Krsna is present in everyone’s heart and that from Him come all knowledge, remembrance and forgetfulness. He is the original person to be known by Vedic knowledge
- Krsna consciousness movement means to approach the original person. The original person is not dead
- Krsna is the adi-purusa. In... Arjuna also confirms. After understanding Bhagavad-gita, Arjuna also confirms: param brahma param dhama, pavitram paramam bhavan, purusam sasvatam adyam. Adyam: the original person
- Krsna is the original person. Govindam adi-purusam tam aham bhajami. It is not that some artist has manufactured a fashionable Krsna, and we worship that. No. Krsna's the original person
- Krsna is the original purusa, and the living entities are prakrti. Thus Krsna is the enjoyer, and all living entities are meant to be enjoyed by Him
- Kunti addressed Him (Krsna) as the original purusa beyond the material cosmos
- O son of Prtha, those who are not deluded, the great souls, are under the protection of the divine nature. They are fully engaged in devotional service because they know Me as the Supreme Personality of Godhead, original and inexhaustible. BG 9.13 - 1972
- Our process is to receive knowledge through the parampara system, from Krsna to Brahma, to Narada, Vyasa, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu and the Six Gosvamis. By disciplic succession, Lord Brahma was enlightened from within by the original person, Krsna
- Santa Rasa devotee has got unflinching faith in Krishna as the Supreme Personality of Godhead, but he has not developed the tendency to serve Him. The service stage is in relation with Bhagavan, the Person
- Some of His different pastimes are manifested not by the original Krsna Himself but by His expansions
- Such an enlightened lady (Kunti) could not commit a mistake by offering obeisances unto her nephew (Krsna). Therefore, she addressed Him as the original purusa beyond the material cosmos
- That original Lord Krsna appeared in Navadvipa as Lord Caitanya, and Balarama appeared with Him as Lord Nityananda
- The devotees of Krsna, by dint of their surrendering unto Him and their unalloyed devotion, can know that He is the Absolute Person and that everything emanates from Him
- The mahatma does not divert his attention to anything outside Krsna, because he knows perfectly well that Krsna is the original Supreme Person, the cause of all causes. There is no doubt about it
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead Sri Krsna, who is the original person of the Visnu categories, expands Himself in two different categories, namely integrated plenary portions and separated parts and parcels
- The Upanisad does not say directly, "The original person is Krsna," simply because there are so many impersonalists. But the Upanisad gives hint
- They (the impersonalists) are comparing Krsna with themself. As he is a person, similarly, Krsna is a person. He does not know