Pages in category "God's Using"
The following 12 pages are in this category, out of 12 total.
- The Lord used the stone (govardhana-sila) for three years, and then in the heart of Raghunatha dasa God awakened devotional service to the stone. The Lord then gave the stone to Raghunatha dasa, accepting him as one of His most confidential servants
- The material energy works according to His (God's) direction; therefore He can use that energy for His purposes without ever being influenced by any of the qualities of that energy. In this sense He is nirguna, "without qualities."
- The Personality of Godhead, speaking to Brahma, uses aham while describing His own transcendental form
- The reason the Lord uses these words param avyayam is that although He permeates everything by means of His transcendental energies, He remains eternally unchanged and the complete whole
- The supplies of Advaita Acarya were inexhaustible and indestructible. As many goods and commodities as He used, just as many again appeared
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead has multipotencies (parasya saktir vividhaiva sruyate (CC Madhya 13.65, purport)). Therefore, as soon as He likes, He uses one of His potencies, and by that expansion He creates this cosmic manifestation
- The word uttamasloka means "one who is famous as the best of those who are good." The Lord is good in all circumstances. That is His natural reputation. His goodness is unlimited, and He uses it unlimitedly