Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:God's Transcendental Position
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "God's Transcendental Position"
The following 14 pages are in this category, out of 14 total.
- Sanaka Muni addressed the Lord as follows, "As such, why should persons with this knowledge (of Your transcendental position) be attracted by a post in the heavenly kingdom?"
- Sanaka Muni addressed the Lord as follows, "Auspicious persons, who are fortunate enough to be engaged in glorifying Your attributes and who actually know what Your transcendental position is, do not even care to accept liberation offered by You"
- The Lord and His different authorized devotees sometimes have to play the role of many lower creatures to claim the conditioned souls, but both the Lord and His pure devotees are always in the transcendental position
- The planet earth spoke: My dear Lord, O SPG, You are transcendental in Your position, and by Your material energy You have expanded Yourself in various forms and species of life through the interaction of the three modes of material nature
- The position of the Lord is always transcendental because the causal and effectual energies required for the creation of the material world were also created by Him
- Those with a poor fund of knowledge cannot accept the idea that the Lord appears in person on the face of the earth. Because they are not conversant with the intricacies of the Lord's transcendental position
- When one is successful in chanting the Gayatri mantra, he can enter into the transcendental position of the Lord
- Whenever the Lord appears, whether as a fish, a tortoise, a hog or any other form, one should understand that He maintains His transcendental position and that His only business, as stated here, is hatva - to kill the demons