Category:God's Transcendental Body
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "God's Transcendental Body"
The following 30 pages are in this category, out of 30 total.
- According to the Koran, the Lord has a supreme, blissful, transcendental body. He is the Absolute Truth, the all-pervading, omniscient and eternal being. He is the origin of everything
- After 4,300,000,000 solar years, when Brahma awoke to create again by the will of the Lord, all the rsis like Marici, Angira, Atri and so on were created from the transcendental body of the Lord, and I (Narada) also appeared along with them
- All the Brahmas, the heads of the universes, live only for the period of His exhaling, after the universes are generated from the pores of His transcendental body
- All the different transcendental bodies of the Lord, without any differential category, are disclosed to the devotees of the Lord by the mercy of the Lord
- As a brahmana boy, I (Siva as Sankaracarya) manufacture this philosophy in the Age of Kali to mislead the atheists. Actually, the Supreme Personality of Godhead has His transcendental body, but I describe the Supreme as impersonal
- As a spider secretes saliva and weaves a web by its own movements but at the end winds up the web within its body, so Lord Visnu produces this cosmic manifestation from His transcendental body and at the end winds it up within Himself
- As we have learned from previous mantras, the brahmajyoti emanating from the transcendental body of the Lord is full of spiritual sparks that are individual entities with the full sense of existence
- In order to defy the impersonal conception of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, a systematic analysis of the physiological and anatomical constitution of His transcendental body is given here
- In the material world, the light of the sun is also not independent, nor is that of the moon. The real source of light is the brahmajyoti, which diffuses light from the transcendental body of the Lord, and the same light is reflected in varieties of light
- Lord Ksirodakasayi Visnu was pleased with the demigods, and thus He appeared before them. The demigods were almost blinded by His transcendental bodily effulgence
- Lord offers the worshipers the benedictions they desire even if they worship only part of His transcendental body because the He is complete
- One should not forget or be misled from the complete form of the Lord; thus one should practice thinking of the different parts of His transcendental body, one after another
- One should note how Maharaja Pariksit intelligently put questions before his spiritual master for scientific understanding of the transcendental body of the Lord
- One who foolishly considers Narayana like other living beings should take a lesson from this. Narayana is not an ordinary living being. He is the SPG Himself, and He has all the potencies of all the senses in all parts of His transcendental body
- Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya first introduced Janardana, saying, "Here is Janardana, servant of Lord Jagannatha. He renders service to the Lord when it is time to renovate His transcendental body"
- Some of the transcendental bodies of the Lord are blackish, and some of them are whitish. Some of them are reddish, and some are yellowish. Some of them are four-handed and some of them two-handed. Some of them are like the fish, & some are like the lion
- The conclusion is that the Lord has no material body, and He is never to be killed or changed by His transcendental body
- The Kurus said, "Our dear Lord (Balarama), You have appeared on this earth in Your transcendental body just for the maintenance of the cosmic situation. You are above all anger, envy and enmity"
- The Lord has no material body, and therefore He is never to be killed or changed by His transcendental body
- The luster of the transcendental body of the Lord mocked the beauty of the coral mountain. The coral mountain is very beautifully dressed by the evening sky, but the yellow dress of the Lord mocked its beauty
- The paramahamsas are compared to royal swans who make their nests on the petals of the lotus flower. The Lord's transcendental bodily parts are always compared to the lotus flower because in the material world the lotus flower is the last word in beauty
- The Vedic literature clearly states that the Lord's transcendental body is completely different from ours; thus He is sometimes described as formless. This means that He has no form like ours and that He is devoid of a form we can conceive of
- The whole creation merges within the body of transcendental Narayana at the time of annihilation, and the creation emanates from His body again with the same unchanging categories of fate and individual nature
- This pleasure-giving substance is not false because it originates from the transcendental body of the Lord
- Thus they viewed the Lord's transcendental body again and again, and so they finally achieved meditation on the Lord's personal feature