Category:God's Transcendental Bliss
Pages in category "God's Transcendental Bliss"
The following 10 pages are in this category, out of 10 total.
- Hari-bhakti-vilasa said, "My dear Lord, a person who has surrendered himself unto You, and who is in firm conviction that he is Yours, and actually acts in that way by his body, mind and words, can actually relish transcendental bliss"
- He (God) is described there as sac-cid-ananda-vigraha, which means that He is the eternal form fully representing transcendental existence, knowledge and bliss. As such, He does not require a separate body or mind, as we do in material existence
- O best of the brahmanas, without saintly persons for whom I am the only destination, I do not desire to enjoy My transcendental bliss and My supreme opulences
- One who has no information of the transcendental bliss in the association of the Lord foolishly desires to enjoy this temporary material happiness
- The basic principle for all transcendental exchanges between the Lord and His devotees is exhibited to enjoy a transcendental bliss for which there is no comparison, even up to the level of brahmananda
- The complete functional activities of a pure devotee are always engaged in the service of the Lord, and thus the pure devotees exchange feelings of ecstasy between themselves and relish transcendental bliss
- The Lord is eternally enjoying transcendental bliss by His internal potency, whereas the external potency is suspended during the time of the dissolution of the cosmic manifestation
- The Lord's pastimes with the gopis are all displays of transcendental existence, bliss and knowledge, although these are manifested apparently as sex love. The specific attraction of His pastimes with the gopis should never be misunderstood