Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Caitanya's Transcendental Bliss
Pages in category "Caitanya's Transcendental Bliss"
The following 17 pages are in this category, out of 17 total.
- An ocean of transcendental bliss expanded in the heart of Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, and symptoms of madness immediately intensified like a hurricane
- As Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu heard these talks, His ocean of transcendental bliss increased. He therefore told Svarupa Damodara, "Go on speaking, go on speaking." And thus Svarupa Damodara continued
- As the Lord lay there unconscious, His body resembled a large pumpkin. Externally He was completely inert, but within He felt overwhelming transcendental bliss
- As usual, there were transcendental blissful symptoms in Caitanya Mahaprabhu's body. He perspired and trembled, and a constant flow of tears fell from His eyes. But the Lord checked these tears so they would not disturb His seeing the face of the Lord
- Day and night He tasted transcendental blissful songs and verses with two associates, namely Svarupa Damodara Gosvami and Ramananda Raya
- During the day He chanted, danced and saw Lord Jagannatha in the temple. At night He tasted transcendental bliss in the company of Ramananda Raya and Svarupa Damodara
- When Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu dreamed of the rasa dance, He was fully absorbed in transcendental bliss, but when His dream broke, He thought He had lost a precious jewel
- When this refrain was loudly sung by Svarupa Damodara, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu again began rhythmically dancing in transcendental bliss