Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Caitanya's Transcendental Bliss (17 P)
Pages in category "Caitanya's Blissfulness"
The following 5 pages are in this category, out of 5 total.
- Externally there appeared severe tribulation, as if He were suffering from poisonous effects, but internally He was experiencing bliss. This is characteristic of transcendental love of Krsna
- Later, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu stopped Brahmananda Bharati's habit of wearing deerskin. The Lord thus enjoyed His pastimes continuously for six years, experiencing varieties of transcendental bliss
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, in the ecstasy of Hanuman, manifested various transcendentally blissful activities
- Thus Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu would chant and dance, always absorbed in the bliss of transcendental madness. He carried out the necessities of the body, such as eating and bathing, merely out of habit