Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "God's Punishment"
The following 15 pages are in this category, out of 15 total.
- Aggressive materialistic warriors are actually punished by the Supreme Lord for their policy of unnecessarily disturbing world peace
- Atheists do not want God because they're always sinful, and if they think of God, that there is God, then there is a great risk of punishment. They shudder. Therefore they deny God
- If we do not take direction from the Vedas but act whimsically according to our own choice, we are sure to be punished by the laws of the Lord, who offers different types of bodies in the 8,400,000 species of forms
- It is too bad that you are suffering too much. However this may be taken as the mercy of the Lord. If the Lord gives us some inconvenience then we may take it that He has reduced our actual punishment and just given us a token punishment
- The conditioned souls are being reclaimed by the Lord both ways, namely by the process of punishment by the external energy of the Lord, and by Himself as the spiritual master within and without
- The nondevotees challenge the authority of the Supreme Lord, and therefore the Lord dictates in such a way that the nondevotees forget the Lord's service, life after life, and are punished by the laws of nature
- This time He (Balarama) wanted to bring the Yamuna by force, and He took the help of His plow. He wanted to punish the Yamuna because she did not come in obedience to His order
- Today You have accepted me as Your servant and have properly punished me for my offense
- When a man kills an animal, God, the affectionate father, is perturbed and is pained at heart. Thus the slaughterer of the animal is suitably punished by the material energy, just as a murderer is punished by the government through police action
- When God comes personally to punish you, then you are not ordinary. Just like He came to punish Ravana, Kamsa. They are not ordinary. But ordinary person, a little headache is sufficient to finish him
- When one is distressed he goes to the church or temple to worship the Lord, but when opulent he forgets the Lord. Therefore, punishment by the Lord through material nature is necessary in human society
- When the great mystic yogi Durvasa deliberately attempted to take the life of Ambarisa, the Lord suitably punished Durvasa, even though he was a powerful yogi who could approach all the demigods and even the Lord Himself