Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:God's Material Manifestation
Pages in category "God's Material Manifestation"
The following 23 pages are in this category, out of 23 total.
- After the dissolution of the material manifestations, the Lord and His kingdom beyond the Causal Ocean do not disappear, nor do the inhabitants, the Lord's associates
- All the material manifestations of the universes are therefore situated in His powerful material energies, which He accepts self-sufficiently, although He is eternally without affinity for the material modes
- Although the Supreme Person is the original cause of all causes, His impersonal effulgence, known as Brahman, is the immediate cause of the material manifestation
- And the third class includes those who cannot conceive of anything beyond the manifestation of this material universe. They consider the universe to be the supreme organism or entity and worship that. The universe is also a form of the Lord
- The beautiful arrangement behind all material manifestations is made possible by the energy of the Lord, and the individual living entity can only pray to the Lord to understand it properly
- The conditioned souls who have accepted this material manifestation as everything cannot see Him, for He is above the evidence of experimental knowledge. Self-evident and self-sufficient, He is not caused by any superior cause
- The Deity is known as the arca-vigraha or arca-avatara, an incarnation of the Supreme Lord in the form of a material manifestation (brass, stone or wood)
- The demigods said: Dear Lord, formerly, when there was a devastation, You conserved all the different energies of material manifestation
- The distinction between the Lord and the living entity is definitely experienced when there is sufficient intelligence to understand His internal potency, as distinguished from the external potency by which He makes possible the material manifestation
- The Lord generates the material manifestations by impregnating the material energy, and then, within the manifestation, He expands Himself as the gigantic form of the visva-rupa
- The Lord is always transcendental to the material manifestation, even though it appears that the Lord and the material manifestation are one and the same
- The Lord is not directly concerned with the maintenance and sustenance of this material manifestation
- The Lord says that everything is resting on Him (mat-sthani sarva-bhutani). This should not be misunderstood. The Lord is not directly concerned with the maintenance and sustenance of this material manifestation
- The Lord, through His plenary portion, enters into each and every universe to create the material manifestation. He also enters into each and every heart in all living entities and into each and every atom also
- The material manifestation is from the energy of the Supreme Lord, and so also are the living entities, but the living entities are of the superior energy
- The Personality of Godhead Garbhodakasayi Visnu is also engaged in rasa enjoyment with His external potency, by which He creates, maintains and dissolves the entire material manifestation
- The wrong conception of accepting this material manifestation as being divorced from the energy of the Lord is illusion, but it is not false. And this illusory conception is called the reflection of the reality in the darkness of ignorance
- This material manifestation is necessary to give a chance to the conditioned souls who are unwilling to associate with the Lord in the relationship of loving transcendental service