Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Krsna's Material Manifestation
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► God's Material Manifestation (23 P)
Pages in category "Krsna's Material Manifestation"
The following 8 pages are in this category, out of 8 total.
- All states of being-be they of goodness, passion or ignorance-are manifested by My energy. I am, in one sense, everything - but I am independant. I am not under the modes of this material nature. BG 7.12 - 1972
- Although He dwells there with His eternal associates, He is omnipresent throughout the complete material and spiritual cosmic manifestations. This fact has already been explained in Mantra Four. The Lord is present everywhere, just like the sun
- Arjuna inquired: O my Lord, O Supreme Person, what is Brahman? What is the self? What are fruitive activities? What is this material manifestation? And what are the demigods? Please explain this to me. BG 8.1 - 1972
- This material nature is working under My direction, O son of Kunti, and it is producing all moving and unmoving beings. By its rule this manifestation is created and annihilated again and again. BG 9.10- 1972
- Those who know Me as the Supreme Lord, as the governing principle of the material manifestation, who know Me as the one underlying all the demigods, can, with steadfast mind, understand and know Me even at the time of death. BG 7.30 - 1972