Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
- ► An Impersonal God Cannot Hear (1 P)
- ► Mayavadis say God cannot Hear (1 P)
Pages in category "God's Hearing"
The following 12 pages are in this category, out of 12 total.
- After hearing of His mother's uncontaminated desire for transcendental realization, the Lord thanked her within Himself for her questions, and thus, His face smiling, He explained the path of the transcendentalists, who are interested in self-realization
- After hearing the words of Brahma, the creator, which were free from all sinful purposes and as sweet as nectar, the Lord heartily laughed and accepted his prayer with a glance laden with love
- The Christians pray in the church, "Oh, God, give us our daily bread." So God has got ear so that He will hear and supply. But His personality, His word, His hearing, they're all transcendental, nonmaterial
- The Personality of Godhead, after hearing the elephant's plea, felt that the elephant needed His immediate help, for he was in great distress