Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Krsna's Hearing"
The following 74 pages are in this category, out of 74 total.
- After hearing Jarasandha speak in that way, Krsna answered, 'My dear King Jarasandha, heroes do not talk much. Rather, they show their prowess. Because you are talking a great deal, it appears that you are assured of your death in this battle"
- After hearing Lord Siva's prayer, Lord Krsna replied, "My dear Lord Siva, I accept your statements, and I also accept your desire for Banasura. I know that this Banasura is the son of Bali Maharaja, and as such I cannot kill him, for that is My promise"
- After hearing of their love for Him, He immediately thought Himself to be always indebted to the residents of Vrndavana. Then Krsna began to pacify Srimati Radharani as follows
- After hearing of these arrangements, Balarama and Krsna, who are very expert in killing opponents, mildly laughed at the plans of Kamsa
- After hearing only once from Their teacher, Krsna and Balarama learned all the arts and sciences. In sixty-four days and sixty-four nights, They learned all the necessary arts and sciences required in human society
- After hearing Rukmini's statement and her clarification of each and every word He had used to arouse her anger of love toward Him, Krsna addressed Rukmini as follows
- After hearing Rukmini's statement, Lord Krsna was very much pleased. He immediately shook hands with the brahmana and said, "My dear brahmana, I am very glad to hear that Rukmini is eager to marry Me, since I am also eager to get her hand"
- After hearing the prayers of the kings released from the prison of Jarasandha, Lord Krsna, who is always the protector of surrendered souls and the ocean of mercy for the devotees, replied to them as follows in His sweet, transcendental voice
- After hearing the Siva-jvara, Lord Krsna replied, "O three-headed one, I am pleased with your statement. Be assured that there will be no more suffering for you from the Narayana-jvara"
- After hearing Their mother speak in this way, Lord Balarama and Krsna immediately called for the assistance of yogamaya and started for the lower planetary system known as Sutala
- After hearing this (reply from Nanda Maharaja), Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, in the presence of His father and all the elder cowherd men of Vrndavana, spoke in such a way as to make the heavenly king, Indra, very angry
- After hearing this statement, Krsna could understand that the King did not want to break his vow. Thus, in order to fulfill his desire, He tightened His belt and prepared to fight with the bulls
- After hearing this, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, who was acting as a small human child (Krsna), ordered the serpent thus, "You (Kaliya) must immediately leave this place and go to the ocean. Leave without delay"
- After Lord Krsna had heard the prayers of Mother Earth, He immediately assured her of immunity from all fearful situations. He said to Bhagadatta, "Don't be afraid"
- After Lord Krsna heard the prayers of Bali Maharaja, He spoke as follows, "My dear King of the demons, in the millennium of Svayambhuva Manu, the Prajapati known as Marici begot six sons, all demigods, in the womb of his wife, Urna"
- After taking Their baths and finishing all other morning duties, Krsna and Balarama could hear the beating of the kettledrums in the wrestling arena. They immediately prepared Themselves to proceed to the spot to see the fun
- As soon as Krsna and Balarama heard that Nanda Maharaja was waiting for Them and could not take his food in Their absence, They started to return
- Being overcast with misfortune, Sisupala continued to insult Krsna, and Lord Krsna patiently heard him without protest. Just as a lion does not care when a flock of jackals howl, Lord Krsna remained silent and unprovoked
- Brahmanas in the assembly would chant Vedic hymns & explain them to the audience to the best of their knowledge & sometimes some of them would recite historical accounts of the activities of prominent kings. Krsna would be very much pleased to hear them
- He can see, hear, touch or manifest Himself anywhere and everywhere, for He is present everywhere as the Supersoul of all infinitesimal souls, although He has His particular abode in the absolute world
- He first offered his respectful obeisances unto the Supreme Lord. He then said, "My dear Lord, I am King Nrga, the son of King Iksvaku. If you have ever taken account of all charitably disposed men, I am sure You must have heard my name"
- Hearing that sound (the crowing of the cocks), Krsna would get up from bed, but His rising early was not very much to the liking of His wives
- Hearing their inquiries, Krsna immediately thought that His devotees in Vrndavana should be informed of the spiritual sky and the Vaikuntha planets therein
- Hearing this complaint by Indra, the King of heaven, Krsna, accompanied by His wife Satyabhama, immediately started for the abode of Bhaumasura. The two of them rode on the back of Garuda, who flew them to Pragjyotisa-pura, Bhaumasura's capital city
- I (Krsna) have heard that after King Pandu's death, his young sons - Yudhisthira, Bhima, Arjuna, Nakula and Sahadeva - along with their widowed mother, have come under the charge of Dhrtarastra, who is to look after them as their guardian
- I (Krsna) have personally heard you (Arjuna) promise Draupadi that you would bring forth the head of the killer of her sons
- I prayed simply Krsna, "My dear Krsna, anyway, You have come here (to Juhu). You have sat down here. It will be great insult if You are removed from this place." So Krsna heard it, and we won the battle. Now the land is ours
- I was prepared to chant even if there were no men present to hear me. The principle of chanting is to glorify the Lord and not to attract a crowd. If Krishna hears nicely then he will ask some sincere devotee to gather in such place
- In another palace He (Krsna) was found hearing the narrations of the Puranas & of histories such as the Mahabharata, which are supplementary scriptures for disseminating Vedic knowledge to common people by narrating important instances in the history
- Krsna answered, "We do not care to hear you any longer, for it is useless to hear the words of a person who is going to die or of one who is very distressed"
- Krsna continued, "I (Krsna) have also heard that Dhrtarastra is not only blind from birth but also blind in his affection for his cruel son Duryodhana"
- Krsna continued, "I have heard from Akrura and Uddhava that since I left Vrndavana all My cowherd boyfriends, the gopis and Radharani, and My foster father, Nanda Maharaja, are simply crying constantly for Me"
- Krsna has nothing to do with action and reaction, but because He was playing the part of a human being, He expressed His full sympathy for the bereavement of Satyabhama, and His eyes filled with tears when He heard about the death of His father-in-law
- Krsna heard the appealing voices of His friends, and casting a pleasing glance over them, He began to answer. By speaking through His eyes, He impressed upon His friends that there was no cause for fear, and He assured them, "Don't worry"
- Krsna said, "Still, I want to hear from you (King Nrga) how you were put into this position. If you think that you can disclose this secret, then please tell us your identity"
- Krsna's hearing the devotee's words of love in offering foodstuffs is wholly identical with His eating and actually tasting. This point should be emphasized: because of His absolute position, His hearing is wholly identical with His eating and tasting
- Lord Krsna is the friend of all living entities. Therefore, after hearing the appeal from His sons (Samba, Pradyumna, Caru, Bhanu and Gada), He personally went to the well and easily got the great lizard out simply by extending His left hand
- Lord Krsna said, "I've never heard of a Deity's walking from one place to another." The brahmana replied, "That is true, but how is it that You are speaking to me, although You are a Deity"
- Lord Krsna thought: "By hearing about the pure love of the residents of Vraja, devotees will worship Me on the path of spontaneous love, abandoning all rituals of religiosity and fruitive activity”
- Lord Krsna, after hearing all these crazy words from Rukmi, immediately shot an arrow and severed the string of Rukmi's bow
- Narada spoke as follows: "Because the Pandavas are Your cousins, You have inquired about them in the role of their well-wisher, and therefore I shall let You know about their intentions. Now please hear me"
- No one but the Supreme Lord can become well versed in all the branches of Vedic wisdom simply by hearing once from his teacher
- Nor is there any difference between the action of one part of His body & that of another. His hands can act as His legs, His eyes can act as His ears, or His nose can act as another part of His body. Krsna's smelling & eating & hearing are all the same
- O my Lord, O Supreme Personality of Godhead! Kindly hear my third reason. There are countless universes and fathomless transcendental Vaikunthas
- On hearing this statement by King Mucukunda, Lord Krsna replied, "My dear King, I am very much pleased with your statement. You have been the king of all the lands on this planet"
- On hearing this statement by King Yudhisthira, Lord Krsna replied as follows: "My dear King Yudhisthira, O killer of enemies, O ideal justice personified, I completely support your decision to perform the Rajasuya sacrifice"
- On hearing this, Krsna dove deep into the water and caught hold of the demon Pancajana. He killed him on the spot but could not find the son of His teacher within his belly
- On hearing this, Lord Krsna, the son of Devaki, became very angry at the washerman, and striking him with the upper portion of His hand, He separated the man’s head from his body. The washerman fell down dead on the ground
- On hearing this, the S P of Godhead, Krsna, replied, “Akrura, I shall surely come to your home with My elder brother, Balarama, but only after killing all the demons who are envious of the Yadu dynasty. In this way I shall please all My relatives
- One day, a fruit vendor came before the house of Nanda Maharaja. Upon hearing the vendor call, "If anyone wants fruits, please come and take them from me!" child Krsna immediately took some grains in His palms and went to get fruits in exchange
- She (Radharani) became almost mad, thinking that the messenger-bee might have returned to Krsna to inform Him all about Her talking against Him. "Krsna must be very sorry to hear it," She thought. In this way She was overwhelmed by another type of ecstasy
- Sisupala raised his hand and spoke very strongly and fearlessly against Lord Krsna in such a way that Lord Krsna could hear him distinctly
- Suta Gosvami said: The Lord (Krsna), thus hearing the prayers of Kuntidevi, composed in choice words for His glorification, mildly smiled. That smile was as enchanting as His mystic power
- The citizens (Dvaraka) expressed their joy on this occasion. On hearing the statements of His citizens, the all-pervasive Personality of Godhead, Krsna, simply smiled
- The elder gopis said, "Now just see how your boy (Krsna) is hearing these complaints. All day He simply makes arrangements to steal our butter and yogurt, and now He is sitting just like a very silent good boy. Just see His face"
- The Lord can see with His hands, He can hear with His eyes, He can accept offerings with His legs, and He can create with His mouth
- The Lord learned all the Vedas with their different branches simply by hearing them once from His teacher, Sandipani Muni, whom He rewarded by bringing back his dead son from the region of Yamaloka
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead, Krsna, is naturally very much affectionately inclined to His devotees. When He heard Srutadeva's prayers of pure devotion, He was very much pleased and immediately caught his hands and addressed him
- There were many waterfalls on Govardhana Hill, and their flowing made a nice sound. Krsna heard them as He looked into the caves of the hill
- This news spread all over the country, and when Krsna heard that one could achieve the girl Satya only by defeating the seven bulls, He prepared Himself to go to the kingdom of Kosala
- Upon hearing the anxious plea of the gopis, the Supreme Personality of Godhead smiled, and being very kind to the gopis, the Lord, although self-sufficient, began to embrace them and kiss them as they desired
- Upon hearing their speeches, the Lord (Krsna), who is very kind to the citizens and the devotees, entered the city of Dvaraka and acknowledged all their greetings by casting His transcendental glance over them
- Upon hearing this, Sri Krsna smiled and immediately meditated. Unlimited Brahmas arrived instantly
- We are worshiping Govindam, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, the original person. So this sound, govindam adi-purusam tam aham bhajami, is reaching Him. He is hearing. You cannot say that He is not hearing. Can you say? No
- When Krsna and Balarama heard from Their teacher about the death of his son, They immediately started for Prabhasa-ksetra on Their chariot. Reaching the beach, They asked the controlling deity of the ocean to return the son of Their teacher
- When Krsna was sitting before mother Yasoda, all the elder gopis began to lodge complaints against Him so that Krsna could hear
- When Lord Krsna heard the prayers of mother earth, He immediately assured her of immunity from all fearful situations. He said to Bhagadatta, "Don't be afraid." Then He entered the palace of Bhaumasura, which was equipped with all kinds of opulences
- When Lord Krsna heard this unfortunate news from the unknown man, He at first became most perturbed, just like an ordinary human being. His face showed signs of grief, and He began to cry in a piteous tone
- When Lord Sri Krsna heard these rumors spread by the people, He decided to summon Akrura from the kingdom of Kasi
- While the demon was trying to smash Krsna & His companions, Krsna heard the demigods crying "Alas! Alas!" & He immediately began to expand Himself within the throat of the demon. Although he had a gigantic body, the demon choked by the expanding of Krsna