Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► God's Eternal Form (40 P)
Pages in category "God's Eternality"
The following 11 pages are in this category, out of 11 total.
- Realization of the Personality of Godhead is realization of all the transcendental features - sat, cit and ananda, bliss
- Regulated activities are prescribed in the Vedas, and the Vedas are directly manifested from the Supreme Personality of Godhead. Consequently the all-pervading Transcendence is eternally situated in acts of sacrifice. BG 3.15 - 1972
- The Lord is eternally enjoying transcendental bliss by His internal potency, whereas the external potency is suspended during the time of the dissolution of the cosmic manifestation
- The Lord is eternally very beautiful, and He is worshipable by all the inhabitants of every planet. He is ever youthful and always eager to bestow His blessing upon His devotees
- The Lord is well known to the devotees for His eternity. The difference between worshiping the Lord and worshiping the demigods is that the worshiper of the Lord also becomes eternal
- The most famous and formidable transcendental literature is the book named Gopala-campu. In this book the eternal pastimes of the Lord are established, and the transcendental mellows enjoyed in Vrndavana are completely described
- The S. P. of Godhead is sac-cid-ananda-vigraha. Realization of impersonal Brahman is realization of His sat feature, or His aspect of eternity, and Paramatma realization is realization of His sat and cit features, His aspects of eternity and knowledge
- The Supreme Lord Personality of Godhead is neither impersonal nor formless, but His body is nondifferent from Him, and therefore He is known as the embodiment of eternity, knowledge and bliss
- Those who are not conversant with the activities of the Lord and His transcendental realm are sometimes favored by the Lord in His adventures as incarnations wherein He displays the eternal bliss of His association in the transcendental realm