Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Krsna's Eternal Vraja-dhama
Pages in category "Krsna's Eternal Vraja-dhama"
The following 17 pages are in this category, out of 17 total.
- Absorbed in such transcendental love, Lord Sri Krsna enjoys in Vraja with His devoted servants, friends, parents and conjugal lovers
- After a short time passed, both brothers, Rama and Krsna, began to crawl on the ground of Vraja with the strength of Their hands and knees and thus enjoy Their childhood play
- After finishing their lunch, Krsna and His friends and calves began to return to their Vrajabhumi homes. While passing, they enjoyed seeing the dead carcass of Aghasura in the shape of a gigantic serpent
- Among them are various groups of consorts in Vraja who have varieties of sentiments and mellows. They help Lord Krsna taste all the sweetness of the rasa dance and other pastimes
- An old woman in Vrndavana, present at the time of Krsna's pastimes, once stated in surprise: "How wonderful it is that Krsna, who owns the hearts of all the young girls of Brajabhumi, can nicely speak the language of Brajabhumi with the gopis"
- At the end of the Dvapara-yuga of the twenty-eighth divya-yuga, Lord Krsna appears on earth with the full paraphernalia of His eternal Vraja-dhama
- Just a little distance away from Krsna was mother Yasoda, and Krsna was surrounded by all of His friends. In front of His eyes was Candravali, and, at the same time, on a chunk of stone in front of the entrance to Vraja stood the demon known as Vrsasura
- Just as the fountainhead, Lord Krsna, is the cause of all incarnations, so Sri Radha is the cause of all these consorts (the goddesses of fortune, the queens, and the milkmaids of Vraja)
- The gopis are the best of all, for they have the privilege of serving Sri Krsna, the primeval Lord, the son of the King of Vraja
- The King of heaven, Indra, was advised to surrender himself at the lotus feet of Krsna when he was causing torrents of rain to fall on the land of Braja. At that time Indra's face became very darkened out of doubtfulness
- This extreme desire to serve the Lord is manifest in the transcendental land of Braja. & it is specifically manifested amongst the gopis. The gopis' love for Krsna is so elevated that for our understanding it is sometimes explained as being lusty desire