Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "God's Companions"
The following 6 pages are in this category, out of 6 total.
- Saints of your caliber are themselves places of pilgrimage. Because of their purity, they are constant companions of the Lord, and therefore they can purify even the places of pilgrimage
- Anyone who is a constant companion of the Lord is certainly a liberated person, but he cannot be equal to the Lord
- Just like about Nrsimha-deva it is said Laksmi also had no experience that the Lord can become half-lion, half-man. Even Laksmi, what to speak of others. Laksmi, she is constant companion of the Lord
- There are five kinds of liberation, namely to become one with the Lord, to live with the Supreme Lord on the same planet, to have the same features as the Lord, to enjoy the same opulences as the Lord, and to live as a companion of the Lord
- This particular time is most inauspicious because at this time the horrible-looking ghosts and constant companions of the lord of the ghosts are visible