Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Caitanya's Companions"
The following 13 pages are in this category, out of 13 total.
- The companions of the Lord (Caitanya), who reached the temple a little after Him, heard of the Lord's transcendental feats and of His being carried away by the Bhattacarya. The pilgrims at the temple were still gossiping about the incident
- The devotees who came from Bengal stayed with Caitanya for four consecutive months, and then the Lord bade them farewell. After the Bengali devotees departed, the devotees who were the Lord's constant companions at Jagannatha Puri stayed with the Lord
- The latter part of the life of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu was recorded by His private secretary Sri Damodara Gosvami, or Srila Svarupa Damodara, who was practically a constant companion of the Lord at Puri
- The Lord concluded that He would go alone to Vrndavana or, at most, would take only one person as His companion. In that way, going to Vrndavana would be very pleasant
- This country is mainly occupied by Muslims. At any place someone can create a disturbance, and although Your companion Balabhadra Bhattacarya is a learned scholar, he does not know how to speak the local language
- Thus the Lord and His companions cleansed and swept all the temple's buildings, big and small, and finally cleansed the area between the temple and the kirtana hall