Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► God's Companions (6 P)
Pages in category "Krsna's Companions"
The following 26 pages are in this category, out of 26 total.
- After welcoming the Lord (Krsna) and His companions (Narada and others), according to his (Srutadeva's) ability he brought fruits, incense, scented water, scented clay, tulasi leaves, kusa straw and lotus flowers
- After welcoming the Lord and His companions, according to his (Srutadeva) ability he brought fruits, incense, scented water, scented clay, tulasi leaves, kusa straw and lotus flowers
- Although the companions of Lord Krsna and Balarama were simple cowherd boys, they were in a position to dictate even to the high-class brahmanas engaged in the Vedic rituals of sacrifice
- Krsna continued, "I think that your selection of Me was not very intelligent. You appear very intelligent, trained by your father and brother, but ultimately you have made a great mistake in selecting your life's companion"
- Krsna was always very silent about His love affairs with Radharani, so much so that Baladeva, Krsna's elder brother and constant companion, could not understand the transformations of Krsna on account of His gravity
- Since Krsna is the reservoir of all pleasure, He wanted to make all His companions joyous by cutting a joke with the hunchbacked woman
- Srutadeva said, "You (Krsna) remain far, far away from them. But for one who engages in Your devotional service and purifies his heart by constant chanting of Your holy name, You are very easily understood as his eternal, constant companion"
- Srutadeva, Uddhava and others, Nanda, Sunanda and other leaders of liberated souls who are constant companions of the Lord are protected by Lord Balarama and Krsna
- That He (Krsna) and His companions (Narada and others) were present in both houses, although both the brahmana (Srutadeva) and the King (Bahulasva) thought He was present in one house only, is another opulence of the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- The bumblebees were humming about in order to get honey from the flowers. Krsna and the gopis entered the water of the Yamuna just as an elephant enters a water tank with his many female companions
- The darkness of the covering of the universe is also a creation of Krsna's, and the Sudarsana cakra is Krsna's constant companion. Thus He penetrated the darkness by keeping the Sudarsana cakra before Him
- The gopi associates of Krsna who assembled in the place where Krsna was appearing were from different groups. Most of the gopis were eternal companions of Krsna
- The gopis there are also goddesses of fortune, and they surpass the goddess of fortune who abides in Vaikuntha. In Vrndavana, Lord Krsna is always playing His transcendental flute, which is His dear companion
- The queens of Dvaraka were so fortunate that they got Lord Sri Krsna as their husband and personal companion, although He is not approachable by exalted demigods like Brahma.
- The water is all nectar, the talking is singing, the walking is dancing, and the constant companion of Krsna is His flute. The effulgence of transcendental bliss is experienced everywhere. Therefore Vrndavana-dhama is the only relishable abode
- Then, due to his great love and feeling, Vidura embraced him (Uddhava), who was a constant companion of Lord Krsna and formerly a great student of Brhaspati's. Vidura then asked him for news of the family of Lord Krsna, the Personality of Godhead
- There is a description of Krsna's feeling for his vayasyas in Vrndavana. He once said to Balarama, "My dear brother, when My companions were being devoured by the Aghasura, hot tears poured down from My eyes
- They (Pandavas) were overwhelmed with the thought of future separation. The Lord (Krsna), however, persuaded them to return home, and He proceeded towards Dvaraka with His dear companions
- They (the gopis) addressed the deer, "It appears, that Krsna, who is the Supreme Narayana Himself, must have passed through this way along with His companion, Laksmi, the goddess of fortune
- They (the gopis) remembered Him, entering the forest of Vrndavana, which is always glorified by the footprints of Krsna and His companions
- When all the Vaisnavas were chanting the holy names "Hari, Hari" and eating, they remembered how Krsna and Balarama ate with Their companions the cowherd boys on the bank of the Yamuna
- While the demon was trying to smash Krsna & His companions, Krsna heard the demigods crying "Alas! Alas!" & He immediately began to expand Himself within the throat of the demon. Although he had a gigantic body, the demon choked by the expanding of Krsna