Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "God's Assurance"
The following 7 pages are in this category, out of 7 total.
- If you do business or if you accept some employment, do so on behalf of the Lord. Whatever you may eat, you may offer the same to the Lord and be assured that He will return the food after eating it Himself
- In the Bhagavad-gita the Lord also assures that whoever may go to His abode of immortality shall never return to this mortal land of threefold miseries
- The Lord assured Bali Maharaja of all protection, and finally the Lord assured him of protection from the effects of bad association with the demons
- The Lord assured Dhruva Maharaja that Dhruva would not be bereft of the Lord's love. He encouraged Dhruva not to be worried that he childishly had material desires and at the same time had the pure aspiration to be a great devotee
- The worshipers of the demigods are not very intelligent persons because they derive only temporary, exhaustible results. Their endeavors are those of less intelligent men. On the other hand, the Lord assures that His devotee has no fear of falling