Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► God's Assurance (1 C, 7 P)
Pages in category "Krsna's Assurance"
The following 37 pages are in this category, out of 37 total.
- After hearing the Siva-jvara, Lord Krsna replied, "O three-headed one, I am pleased with your statement. Be assured that there will be no more suffering for you from the Narayana-jvara"
- After Lord Krsna had heard the prayers of Mother Earth, He immediately assured her of immunity from all fearful situations. He said to Bhagadatta, "Don't be afraid"
- Anyone who is fully in Krsna consciousness without any consideration, then everything is taken care by Krsna. This assurance is given. But if you don't believe in that assurance, if you don't believe in Krsna, that is a different thing
- As soon as the Lord finds that a particular soul is very eager to go back to Godhead, the Lord at once sends His bona fide representative. The sincere devotee is thus assured by the Lord of going back to Godhead
- Because the Lord was present on the Battlefield of Kuruksetra, it became a dharma-ksetra, a place of pilgrimage. Therefore the Pandavas, who were extremely religious, were assured of victory
- Being assured by Lord Krsna, all the inhabitants of Vrndavana entered beneath the great hill along with their property and animals, and they all appeared to be safe
- By bugling with the conchshell and offering blessings with the lotus flower, He (Krsna) always assures the devotees that no one can vanquish them, even in the greatest calamity
- In the Bhagavad-gita (6.41-42) we are assured by the Lord that the souls fallen from the path of self-realization, are given a chance to rectify themselves by taking birth either in the families of good brahmanas or in the families of rich merchants
- In the Bhagavad-gita also the Lord says, "Give up all your occupations and just become surrendered unto Me. I give you assurance that I shall give you protection from all sinful reactions"
- King Yudhisthira, being thus assured by the indication of Lord Krsna, ordered his youngest brother, Sahadeva, accompanied by soldiers of the Srnjaya tribe, to conquer the southern countries
- Krsna also assured Kaliya, "You came here (to the Yamuna) out of fear of Garuda, who wanted to eat you in the beautiful land by the ocean. Now, after seeing the marks where I have touched your head with My lotus feet, Garuda will not disturb you"
- Krsna and Balarama continued, "Please rest assured that We shall come back to Vrndavana just after giving some satisfaction to Our real father and mother, Vasudeva and Devaki, and Our grandfather and other family members"
- Krsna assured His friends, "Let us silently steal butter and yogurt without making any disturbance"
- Krsna assures, aham tvam sarva-papebhyo moksayisyami ma sucah: Don't hesitate. But we are hesitating. So there is no surrender. So all right, you remain under the clutches of maya and suffer
- Krsna encouraged Rukmini, "My dear Rukmini, don't worry. Please rest assured that the soldiers of the Yadu dynasty will kill all the opposing soldiers without delay"
- Krsna heard the appealing voices of His friends, and casting a pleasing glance over them, He began to answer. By speaking through His eyes, He impressed upon His friends that there was no cause for fear, and He assured them, "Don't worry"
- Krsna is the assurance of safety to everyone. But when He saw that His friends were already out of His hands and were lying within the belly of a great serpent, He became momentarily aggrieved
- Lord Krsna assured Lord Brahma, 'By My mercy all these things will be awakened in you.' Saying this, the Lord began to explain the three truths (tattvas) to Lord Brahma
- Lord Krsna assured Sudama Vipra that He would be very glad to accept the chipped rice he had brought from home, yet out of great shyness Sudama Vipra hesitated to present it to the Lord
- Lord Krsna therefore checked Arjuna, assuring him that He would find the baby. He told Arjuna, "Do not foolishly commit suicide"
- Lord Krsna, who specifically protects His devotees, saw that the whole population of Dvaraka was most perturbed by the presence of the great fiery demon. He immediately smiled and assured them, "Don't worry. I shall give you all protection"
- The Almighty Lord (Krsna) greeted everyone present by bowing His head, exchanging greetings, embracing, shaking hands, looking and smiling, giving assurances and awarding benedictions, even to the lowest in rank
- The gopis said, "If You think, however, that Your lotuslike palms might be burned to ashes if placed on our burning breasts, let us assure You (Krsna) that Your palms will feel pleasure instead of pain"
- The gopis said, "Not only that, but we are also attracted by Your (Krsna's) arms, which always give assurance to the surrendered souls"
- The Lord says repeatedly, "Don't hesitate. Don't consider that because you are giving up all other engagements there will be some flaw in your life. Don't think like that. I will give you all protection." That is the assurance of Lord Krsna in the BG
- The Lord then assured King Mucukunda, "In your next life you will take your birth as a first-class Vaisnava, the best of brahmanas, and in that life your only business will be to engage yourself in My transcendental service"
- To assure His parents that Kamsa was dead, Lord Krsna dragged him just as a lion drags an elephant after killing it. When people saw this, there was a great roaring sound from all sides as some spectators expressed their jubilation
- We require to be trained in the service of Krsna under the guidance of representative of Krsna, training. In this way, when we are fully trained, we shall reach that stage, oh, that "I am protected by Krsna." Krsna gives you assurance
- When Krsna was starting for Mathura on the chariot driven by Akrura and the gopis were blocking the way, Krsna assured them that He was coming back just after finishing His business in Mathura
- When Lord Krsna heard the prayers of mother earth, He immediately assured her of immunity from all fearful situations. He said to Bhagadatta, "Don't be afraid." Then He entered the palace of Bhaumasura, which was equipped with all kinds of opulences
- When there is a roaring challenge, certain kinds of movement for fighting, enthusiasm, no weapons and assurance given to frightened witnesses - all these chivalrous activities are called sub-ecstasy
- When they (Nanda Maharaja and the cowherd men) were all thus consulting among themselves, Krsna understood their minds, and in order to assure them of their destiny in the spiritual kingdom, He showed them the spiritual sky