Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Caitanya's Assurance"
The following 12 pages are in this category, out of 12 total.
- After thus assuring the brahmana, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu proceeded further into southern India and finally arrived at Durvasana, where He bathed in the river Krtamala
- After thus instructing the devotees, the Lord asked their permission to go to Jagannatha Puri. He assured them that at intervals He would come there and meet them again and again
- Lord Caitanya also entrusted His missionary work to His devotees and assured them of His protection against the onslaught of material affection
- Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu assured Haridasa Thakura that He would place a petition before Lord Jagannatha and that He would certainly take him there to Jagannatha Puri
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu also asked them to execute the congregational chanting of the holy name of the Lord at their homes, and He assured them that they would be able to meet Him again
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu assured His parents that He would serve them, and thus the minds of His father and mother were satisfied
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu then assured the brahmana, "Have faith in My words and do not burden your mind any longer with this misconception"
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu then glanced with mercy at the Muslim governor. Giving him assurance, He asked him to chant the holy names "Krsna" and "Hari"