Go To Guru
"going to guru"|"go to guru"|"goes to guru"|"go to a guru"|"go to the guru"|"go to such guru"|"go to this guru"|"go to proper guru"|"go to your guru"|"going to a guru"|"going to the guru"|"going to any guru"|"goes to the guru"|"go to accept a guru"|" go to the real guru"|" go to the pseudo guru"|"go to a bogus guru"|" go to a proper guru"
Pages in category "Go To Guru"
The following 17 pages are in this category, out of 17 total.
- If it is asked, “Why don’t the householders go to a saintly person or a brahmana for enlightenment?” the answer is that householders are very poor-hearted"
- If it is possible to go to spiritual master directly, that should be taken chance. But if he's not, it is not possible, then his picture or his idea should be offered respect. Yes. But if he's directly available, one should avail of that
- One has to go to guru and understand the meaning by parampara. You cannot make your own meaning. The meaning is already there. But if you cannot understand, then you should approach guru and understand the meaning by parampara
- One must go to the guru. And who is guru? Guru, srotriyam brahma-nistham - "One who has heard from the parampara system and he has become completely convinced in the understanding of Brahman"
- Tad-vijnanartham sa gurum evabhigacchet: "In order to understand that Vedic knowledge, one has to go to the proper master, teacher." Tad viddhi pranipatena pariprasnena sevaya. These are the things
- That (to know transcendental science one must go to an expert guru) is the injunction of every Vedic sastra. And this order is from the Kathopanisad. Then, on the Bhagavad-gita the same thing is said, tad viddhi pranipatena - BG 4.34
- The materialistic persons, they are after blessing for some material benefit. They are not after Krsna. That is another offense. Therefore to go to guru or to accept a guru, there should not be any material purpose
- There is no devotion unless you go to a guru. Forget it