"go home"|"going home"|"goes home"|"go to home"|"go to your home"
Pages in category "Go Home"
The following 29 pages are in this category, out of 29 total.
- A greater mrdanga. We are chanting, playing our mrdanga. It is heard within this room or little more. But this mrdanga will go home to home, country to country, community to community, this mrdanga
- A sannyasi cannot meet his wife. A sannyasi is forbidden to go home
- Anyone who has accepted this Krsna consciousness movement, if he follows the principles, then he's surely going to home, back to home, back to Godhead. That is certain. But if you deviate, if you become attracted by maya, that is your business
- I have now come to my village, and I shall go to my home and tell all the people that the witness has arrived
- I was thinking that "What shall I do here? I have come here. As soon as I shall impose these four principles they will say, 'Go home.' " But I took that risk. I never said anything palatable
- If you want to be happy, then you have to go back home, back to Krsna. That is the only way
- In some countries in the world, pictographic literature is still current. A story is represented by pictures; for instance, a man and house are pictured to represent a man going home
- It all depended on the quality of the student's training (whether they were allowed to go home and marry a suitable wife or remain a permanent brahmacari)
- It is very good that you two brothers have come to see Me. Now you can go home. Do not fear anything
- One may argue that the devotees have desires, for they wish to go home, back to Godhead, but such a desire does not agitate the mind. Although he wishes to go back to Godhead, a devotee is satisfied in any condition of life
- Only students unable to accept such a vow in life (celibacy) were allowed to go home and marry a suitable wife. Otherwise, the student would remain a permanent brahmacari, observing complete abstinence from sex life for his whole life
- The brahmacari is then (after understanding the values of life along with taking specific training for a livelihood) allowed to go home and enter householder life and get married to a suitable woman
- The Lord told the brahmana, "Now you can go home. I shall stay here and shall not leave"
- The mind is so forceful that you are sitting here, and within a second, you can go to your home or homeland, which may be ten thousand miles away, immediately
- There are many brahmacaris who do not go home to become householders but continue the life of naisthika-brahmacaris, without any connection with women
- We are requesting everyone, "Chant Hare Krsna." That is beginning with tongue. "And take prasadam and go home." That's all. Philosophy later on
- We don't bother whether one is converted or not in Krsna consciousness. Our duty is to flatter, That's all. "My dear sir, please come here, see Krsna's Deity, offer namaskara, take prasada, and go home."
- When I went to America, I went by ship. So it stopped at the Commonwealth Pier in Boston. So I was thinking that if "I say that 'No illicit sex, meat-eating, intoxication, and gambling,' so these people will immediately say, 'Please go home' "