This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Giving Alms to Caitanya (6 P)
Pages in category "Giving Caitanya"
The following 50 pages are in this category, out of 50 total.
- Advaita Acarya said, "Please do not give up whatever I have already given You. Now, whatever I am giving, You may eat half and leave half"
- After finishing His noontime ritualistic duties, the Lord arrived for lunch. Jagadananda Pandita washed the Lord's feet and gave the Lord a sitting place
- After sending Acaryaratna to the house of Advaita Acarya, Sri Nityananda Prabhu went before Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu and gave notice of His coming
- After some time, when Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu manifested His external consciousness, a priest of the Lord Kurma Deity gave Him various offerings
- After this, the Lord punished Junior Haridasa, and Damodara Pandita gave some warning to the Lord
- Being merciful upon Me, Krsna gave Me the association of Haridasa Thakura. Being independent in His desires, He has now broken that association
- Bhagavan Acarya, instead of giving Him (Lord Caitanya) the remnants of Jagannatha's food, prepared dinner at his home
- Both Kasisvara and Govinda were Godbrothers of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, and thus the Lord duly honored them as soon as they arrived. But because Isvara Puri had ordered them to give Caitanya Mahaprabhu personal service, the Lord accepted their service
- Due to my mental distress I could not give You a very nice lunch the other day. Now, by good fortune, You have come again to my home
- During the month of Vaisakha, He (Lord Caitanya) began to tour South India. When He proposed to travel to South India alone, Sri Nityananda Prabhu gave Him a brahmana assistant named Krsnadasa
- I am in the renounced order of life, and so are you. Yet you are purposefully giving Me pain, and I do not see any good logic in this
- I do not mind My personal distress. I only wish for the happiness of Krsna, for His happiness is the goal of My life. However, if He feels great happiness in giving Me distress, that distress is the best of My happiness
- I now beg all of you for one bit of charity. Please give Me permission to leave for a tour of South India
- If He likes He can tightly embrace Me and make Me feel oneness with Him, or by not giving Me His audience, He may corrode My mind and body. Nevertheless, it is He who is the Lord of My life
- If you are miserly and do not give Me the offerings, every one of you will have an old husband with at least four co-wives
- In the Tenth Chapter I have described how Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu tasted the food given by His devotees, and I have also described the assortment of prasadam in the bags of Raghava Pandita
- It is the duty of a father to educate his son in both religion and morality. If I do not give Him this education, how will He know of it?
- Later, after seeing Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu in ecstatic love, they were struck with wonder. Then, considering Him a Vaisnava, they gave Him a nice reception
- Lord Caitanya accepted some water from the waterpot of Murari Gupta, and thus He was cured. The natural remedy for indigestion is to drink a little water, and since Murari Gupta was a physician, he gave the Lord some drinking water and cured Him
- On another occasion, Jagannatha Misra, seeing the mischievous acts of his son, gave Him lessons in morality after rebuking Him greatly
- On the day the mother and son bathed and left the maternity home, Sita Thakurani gave them all kinds of ornaments and garments and then also honored Jagannatha Misra
- One day Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu fell down at the feet of His mother and requested her to give Him one thing in charity
- Or, since after all He is a very cunning, obstinate debauchee with a propensity to cheat, He takes to the company of other women. He then indulges in loving affairs with them in front of Me to give distress to My mind
- Our Lord, please take one very nice brahmana with You. He will collect alms for You, cook for You, give You prasadam and carry Your waterpot while traveling
- Please give Him all assistance so that He can go there. This is your first great order, and if you can comply, you will render a great service
- Please give Me permission to go to Alalanatha. I shall remain there alone, only Govinda will go with Me
- Please give Me your permission with great pleasure and do not be unhappy. If you are happy, I shall be happy on My way to Vrndavana
- She blessed the newborn child by placing fresh grass and paddy on His head and saying, "May You be blessed with a long duration of life." But being afraid of ghosts and witches, she gave the child the name Nimai
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu called Pundarika Vidyanidhi "father," and He gave him the title Premanidhi
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu said, "You can give Me the ordinary vegetable known as laphra-vyanjana, and you may deliver to all the devotees better preparations like cakes, sweet rice and amrta-gutika"
- Take away Krsna's sitting place and put it aside. Then give Me prasadam on a different plate
- Take jagannatha-prasadam and first give it to Caitanya Mahaprabhu and His associates. After that, come back here and teach me well
- Taking My words as defamation, Lord Krsna has left Me. I know that He is gone, but kindly hear My prayers in praise: 'You are the satisfaction of My eyes. You are My wealth and My life. Alas, please give Me your audience once again'
- Tapana Misra took Caitanya Mahaprabhu to his house and gave Him lunch. Candrasekhara invited Balabhadra Bhattacarya to take lunch at his home
- The Lord was then given spices to purify His mouth. Afterwards He was made to rest, and Vallabha Bhattacarya personally massaged His legs
- The next day Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu begged Ramananda Raya to give Him permission to leave, and at the time of farewell the Lord gave him the following orders
- This time I (Caitanya) must go (to Vrndavana). Will you (Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya and Ramananda Raya) please give Me permission? Save for you two, I have no other resort
- Thus I have given a description of the incarnations of the four different yugas. After hearing all this, Sanatana Gosvami gave an indirect hint to the Lord
- When the Lord passed through the solitary forest chanting the holy name of Krsna, the tigers and elephants, seeing Him, gave way
- When You go through the jungle, there will be no brahmana available from whom You can accept lunch. Therefore please give permission for at least one pure brahmana to accompany You
- Without love of Godhead, My life is useless. Therefore I pray that You accept Me as Your servant and give Me the salary of ecstatic love of God